Jeff Morris

So, you're admitting to running a commercial business on a non-commercial board?
Isn't that a rather gross violation of your "Rules of User Conduct"?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
.... No, this is the Catalina 34 selling for
thousands less than market because the owner really needs out.

If it were really a bargain, there would be no need to advertise it here.

That makes a lot of sense! One of the Cape Dory 25's I sold was bought out of
here. It was the nicest CD 25D on the market and it went for a very good

price.
Deals are where you find them, Doug, not where you want them to be.
You can keep trolling if you like.

RB

Florida Keyz

I won't mention that I am selling my 44 marine trader, 1990, for$169,000?
Bobsprit

I won't mention that I am selling my 44 marine trader, 1990, for$169,000?

Any pics?

RB
JAXAshby

I won't mention that I am selling my 44 marine trader, 1990, for$169,000?

sure you are. and I have a 1990 Ford Escort I am selling for $16,900. In
fact, I have as many for sale as you want to buy at that price.