Gabriel Latrémouille

Default cruising the east coast of Mexico

I am looking for any information on Marinas, anchoring spots, conditions,
etc. for the coast of Texas and Mexico down to Belize

Gabriel

Geoffrey W. Schultz

"Gabriel Latrémouille" wrote in news:QjKYc.1085
:

I am looking for any information on Marinas, anchoring spots, conditions,
etc. for the coast of Texas and Mexico down to Belize

Get the Freya Raucher's "Cruising Guide to Belize and Mexico's Caribbean
Coast".

For my experiences there, see www.geoffschultz.org

-- Geoff
Keith

For Texas, get Campbell's cruising guide to Texas.

--

Keith
__
.rogers.com...