Default Seeking info on Zeeland Yawl

I am about to pick one up that was restored by the 5th owner. He has all the paper for the boat's pedigree. I know it's been a long time since this post was made but I would love to get ahold of any resources you have found on the builder as well. The owner said it is a 1952 but he may be mistaken as the most prevalent date seems to be 1956 from people posting about the model.