Default Boat instrument data on your phone or tablet

If you want to get your instrument data into an app, you need a NMEA to Wi-Fi device.
These have been excessively expensive in the past, but we've developed one that is good quality yet affordable, that has been launched on Kickstarter.
Our Kickstarter campaign is ending on Wednesday 5th July at 15:45 UK time.
Your last chance to get a budget NMEA0183 to Wi-Fi nterface, connect your apps to your boat's instruments.
Go to www.nmeatools.com or https://www.kickstarter.com/…/nmea...3-wi-fi-device

Getting instrument data into your apps TeamSurv General 0 June 29th 17 01:08 PM
Tablet vs gps [email protected] General 32 March 24th 15 05:27 AM
Rugged Mobile Tablet PCs... Larry Cruising 2 October 3rd 08 03:18 AM
Tablet PC for GPS? CR General 5 October 19th 06 02:45 PM
Would like to purchase a boat instrument panel Ethan General 3 March 12th 04 04:59 AM