Ringo Rinfret

Default 90 hp 2004 4 stroke Johnson

I would like to have opinions on a 2004 Johnson(Suzuki made) 4 stroke 90 hp
, I just bought a new pontoon, with that engine on , so far i am pleased
......(only 3 days)
So a little bit of pros and cons from you would be appreciated
thanks

MMC

Learn something new every day!
Haven't used Suzuki outboards, but hear lots of good things. Your pontoon
must move pretty good with a 90.
Are these Johnson priced the same as Suzuki's?
"Ringo Rinfret" wrote in message
.. .
Yes they do, I am not sure if they buy them fron Suzuki , since Bombardier
bought Omc , or if it was like that before.....

"MMC" a écrit dans le message de news:
Suzuki makes OMC motors?!?!?!?!?
"Ringo Rinfret" wrote in message
news
I would like to have opinions on a 2004 Johnson(Suzuki made) 4 stroke

90
hp
, I just bought a new pontoon, with that engine on , so far i am

pleased
.....(only 3 days)
So a little bit of pros and cons from you would be appreciated
thanks

Ringo Rinfret

Well considering the price i can't really tell, since it was part of a
package deal with the pontoon .,global price was $ 29600 (cdn) including
taxes
Top speed is 27 mph , not too bad on a 25 foot pontoon !