BoatBanter.com

-   -   90 hp 2004 4 stroke Johnson (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/17409-90-hp-2004-4-stroke-johnson.html)

Ringo Rinfret July 26th 04 02:54 AM

90 hp 2004 4 stroke Johnson

I would like to have opinions on a 2004 Johnson(Suzuki made) 4 stroke 90 hp
, I just bought a new pontoon, with that engine on , so far i am pleased
......(only 3 days)
So a little bit of pros and cons from you would be appreciated
thanks

Ringo Rinfret July 26th 04 03:24 PM

90 hp 2004 4 stroke Johnson

Yes they do, I am not sure if they buy them fron Suzuki , since Bombardier
bought Omc , or if it was like that before.....

MMC July 26th 04 11:26 PM

90 hp 2004 4 stroke Johnson

Learn something new every day!
Haven't used Suzuki outboards, but hear lots of good things. Your pontoon
must move pretty good with a 90.
Are these Johnson priced the same as Suzuki's?

Ringo Rinfret July 27th 04 11:49 AM

90 hp 2004 4 stroke Johnson

Well considering the price i can't really tell, since it was part of a
package deal with the pontoon .,global price was $ 29600 (cdn) including
taxes
Top speed is 27 mph , not too bad on a 25 foot pontoon ;)!