Default Wayne B sighting

Well, rather more than that.

We had dinner together last night, and this morning he helped me take down
and fold our genny for some minor restitching.

He found us off Man O' War, where we'd come from the last place he knew we
were, Fowl Cay.

This morning, he finished his coffee with Lydia, enjoying the early morning
sun, while I anchored the cruisers' net here in Abaco.

He's got quite a boat...

L8R

Skip

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

When a man comes to like a sea life, he is not
fit to live on land.
- Dr. Samuel Johnson

On Thu, 14 May 2015 18:29:55 -0400, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

Well, rather more than that.

We had dinner together last night, and this morning he helped me take down
and fold our genny for some minor restitching.

He found us off Man O' War, where we'd come from the last place he knew we
were, Fowl Cay.

This morning, he finished his coffee with Lydia, enjoying the early morning
sun, while I anchored the cruisers' net here in Abaco.

He's got quite a boat...

===

Thanks for the kind words. It was good seeing you folks again, on the
high seas, and enjoying the cruising lifestyle. We poked our nose
into Hopetown Harbour this morning but decided to dock a bit farther
south where we could use the bikes and/or walk to the beach.

http://tinyurl.com/waynebspottrack

Strange sighting... X ` Man[_3_] General 2 June 29th 12 01:06 PM
Interesting AIS Sighting Paul Electronics 0 April 9th 07 09:27 AM
B-2 Sighting Bart Senior ASA 10 September 19th 06 04:11 AM
Sighting of R/V Tioga Jeff Cruising 7 August 27th 06 06:43 PM
Skookum 53 Sighting Wayne.B General 16 January 4th 06 08:39 PM