Default Captiva 240 Sailboat

On Friday, March 21, 1997 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, James G. Cross wrote:
This is a bit of a longshot, but I am wondering if anyone has any
information or leads on how I might get info on a sailboat called a
"Captiva 240"

It is a 24 foot LOA, shoal draft w/centreboard. All I know is that
these boats were produced in or around Clearwater, Florida by Captiva
Yachts from 1984 to 1987.

Can anyone assist me with specs, description, etc.? Ideally I would
like to make contact with someone who is an owner to ask some questions.

My Email address is:

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

James Cross, AP
Winnipeg Squadron

Hello James,

I recently purchased 1986 Captiva 240 and completely renovating it. Tried to send you an email with some pics but the email listed in your post does not work.
Mike

Used 186 Captiva Mike[_5_] Cruising 1 September 26th 07 11:53 PM
FS: Perception Captiva - 16 ft sea kayak [email protected] General 0 August 23rd 06 03:07 PM
Houseboating in the Captiva/Sanibel area *JimH* General 12 July 17th 05 02:59 PM
Opinions 1990 Rinker 170 Captiva Phil General 0 April 6th 04 03:51 AM
FS: 2001 Rinker Captiva 212 in N. Florida Blue Water Bay Yachts, Inc. Marketplace 0 January 28th 04 10:32 PM