posted to rec.boats.cruising,alt.free.newsservers
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.[_2_] Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.[_2_] is offline

Default Captiva 240 Sailboat

On Thu, 31 Jul 2014 12:55:43 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Friday, March 21, 1997 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, James G. Cross wrote:
This is a bit of a longshot, but I am wondering if anyone has any
information or leads on how I might get info on a sailboat called a
"Captiva 240"

It is a 24 foot LOA, shoal draft w/centreboard. All I know is that
these boats were produced in or around Clearwater, Florida by Captiva
Yachts from 1984 to 1987.

Can anyone assist me with specs, description, etc.? Ideally I would
like to make contact with someone who is an owner to ask some questions.

My Email address is:

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

James Cross, AP
Winnipeg Squadron

Hello James,

I recently purchased 1986 Captiva 240 and completely renovating it.
Tried to send you an email with some pics but the email listed in
your post does not work.

The post being 17 years old could have something
to do with it. Probably was posted using one of the
free news servers.

afn added

--
Sir Gregory