[email protected] michaelbibr@gmail.com is offline

Default Captiva 240 Sailboat

On Friday, March 21, 1997 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, James G. Cross wrote:
This is a bit of a longshot, but I am wondering if anyone has any
information or leads on how I might get info on a sailboat called a
"Captiva 240"

It is a 24 foot LOA, shoal draft w/centreboard. All I know is that
these boats were produced in or around Clearwater, Florida by Captiva
Yachts from 1984 to 1987.

Can anyone assist me with specs, description, etc.? Ideally I would
like to make contact with someone who is an owner to ask some questions.

My Email address is:

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

James Cross, AP
Winnipeg Squadron

Hello James,

I recently purchased 1986 Captiva 240 and completely renovating it. Tried to send you an email with some pics but the email listed in your post does not work.
Mike