Default The most useless web site ever

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...PLcZGvSb3 nMe

This is the link for the "Flying Pig's" SPOT. No activity for years.
LOL!

Poor Capt. Skippy. I told him years ago that his wench would cause
him to become a lubber. Women are like that. Nesters - on solid
ground.

I was 100% correct.

--
Sir Gregory

On Wed, 11 Jun 2014 15:18:57 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...PLcZGvSb3 nMe

This is the link for the "Flying Pig's" SPOT. No activity for years.
LOL!

Poor Capt. Skippy. I told him years ago that his wench would cause
him to become a lubber. Women are like that. Nesters - on solid
ground.

I was 100% correct.

And your sweet little boyfriend is just so cute.

Capt. Neil comes out of the closet.
--
Cheers,

Brice

"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." wrote in message

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...PLcZGvSb3 nMe

This is the link for the "Flying Pig's" SPOT. No activity for years.
LOL!

Poor Capt. Skippy. I told him years ago that his wench would cause
him to become a lubber. Women are like that. Nesters - on solid
ground.

I was 100% correct.

--
Sir Gregory

We may get to see you yet, Neal, but you're right about the inactivity. We
no longer carry it on our road trips, and SPOT, in its wisdom, refuses to
carry more than a week of activity, in any case. So, because we've not been
anywhere in the last week, nothing is =there= for you to see.

So, tinyurl.com/FlyingPigSpotwalla (case unimportant but lends visual
separation and identity), which takes you to our spotwalla page, will give
you our trips for several years now. Use the configuration section on the
left to determine how far back you go. The latest (now months ago) boomer of
a trip (very fast) will be first.

I've not done a log in more time than I can remember, shame on me, but the
truth is that we MAY get to resume our shakedown at the end of July, when
we'll have returned from placing my father's ashes in a favorite cove in
Maine, before which the admiral's twin will have come from Hong Kong (where
she's lived for many years) to visit her mother, now ensconsced in a
retirement cottage, which followed her sister's visit from England. She
(mother) might even be with us, as she's cruised twice, once for 3 and the
other for 6 months, in the past, as we do our shakedown-continuation, which
MAY lead us south from Vero Beach where Flying Pig is currently moored
(nearby to said retirement cottage), despite it being even hotter down there
than here.

Current project is replacing the fresh water pump, with sourcing (at ~80
from Bobcat part supplier, TBD as to match, or ~240 from several Perkins
dealers) under way; that will be simple, and we can get on with other stuff
in the meantime.

Nice try :{))

L8R

Love from the crew

--

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

When a man comes to like a sea life, he is not fit to live on land.
- Dr. Samuel Johnson