Default Another Day of Useless Posts

I have had it with the POS who pollute this newsgroup. For years I have
encouraged this group to stay on topic and refrain from personal
insults. The boatless mooks have ruined this group with their name
calling and off topic political BS. Rec.boats has hit a new low.
--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing
jps jps is offline

On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 06:30:32 -0400, HarryK
wrote:

I have had it with the POS who pollute this newsgroup. For years I have
encouraged this group to stay on topic and refrain from personal
insults. The boatless mooks have ruined this group with their name
calling and off topic political BS. Rec.boats has hit a new low.

Why would anyone waste time spoofing this crap?

Chemical imbalance.

wrote:

I have had it with the POS who pollute this newsgroup. For years I have
encouraged this group to stay on topic and refrain from personal
insults. The boatless mooks have ruined this group with their name
calling and off topic political BS. Rec.boats has hit a new low.

Why would anyone waste time spoofing this crap?

Chemical imbalance.

jps, why don't you come over to my new group? We can always use someone
with your boating expertise.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing
jps jps is offline

wrote:

I have had it with the POS who pollute this newsgroup. For years I have
encouraged this group to stay on topic and refrain from personal
insults. The boatless mooks have ruined this group with their name
calling and off topic political BS. Rec.boats has hit a new low.

Why would anyone waste time spoofing this crap?

Chemical imbalance.

jps, why don't you come over to my new group? We can always use someone
with your boating expertise.

spoofin' idiota.

Another day of useless posts in rec.boats HarryK General 16 June 3rd 11 02:11 PM
37.25 posts per day Jim749563285 General 7 February 20th 09 01:51 PM
Useless propeller Bob Crantz ASA 78 September 2nd 06 05:52 PM
Neal's Useless Comments Thom Stewart ASA 26 March 31st 05 02:40 AM
UTTERLY USELESS Bobsprit ASA 0 January 14th 04 05:33 PM