Bob Bob is offline

Default HO HO HOrse feathers!

HO HO HO HO !

So good to see this place reamains the same
Its like running into that ex wife who looks like **** and has
continued drinking for the last 15 years!
God damn you guys gotta be some really sick ****s !
But youre my sick ****s and I love yall...

I hope everyone has a good christmas and wonderful new year!
And a special howdy to Skip, wilbur, and all the rest. Oh, hey what
ever happend to Red Clown Joe? Did he make his million selling coffee?

Hugs & Kisses - xoxoxxxox,
Bob
Dell Service Support
Ogden, UT

"Bob" wrote in message
HO HO HO HO !

So good to see this place reamains the same
Its like running into that ex wife who looks like **** and has
continued drinking for the last 15 years!
God damn you guys gotta be some really sick ****s !
But youre my sick ****s and I love yall...

I hope everyone has a good christmas and wonderful new year!
And a special howdy to Skip, wilbur, and all the rest. Oh, hey what
ever happend to Red Clown Joe? Did he make his million selling coffee?

Hugs & Kisses - xoxoxxxox,
Bob
Dell Service Support
Ogden, UT

Joe Red Clown. LOL! I bet the Rube is totally landlocked and selling coffee
under the guise of it being "green" because it was shipped using sail power.
OMG! He sunk his sail power and the ONLY way he gets and has been getting his
coffee is the same way everybody else gets it - motor freight.

Real 'green' there Joe!!!

--
Sir Gregory

On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 14:26:47 -0500, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·"
åke wrote:

"Bob" wrote in message
[...]

How did you get the title of Knight? Someone, usually a King or a
Queen had to "dub" you and I didn't think the U.S. had any nobility.

Well, perhaps a drag queen.....

Dubbed by a drag queen is hardly the bestowing of a title..... well
perhaps some sort of title.
--
Cheers,
Bruce

åke wrote:

"Bob" wrote in message
[...]

Why are you so interested in drag queens, Bruce? Could it be that
the reason you ended up in Thailand is because there are quite a
few of them living there? You know, ladyboys and the like?

--
Sir Gregory

On Fri, 21 Dec 2012 11:38:01 -0500, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·"
åke wrote:

.. .
åke wrote:

"Bob" wrote in message
[...]

What makes you think I'm interested in drag queens? I was commenting
on your title and how an American could have possibly gotten one.

But regarding your comments about Thailand and "lady boys", which, by
the way, is a term used solely by foreigners, one assumes that there
are no transvestites in the U.S.?
--
Cheers,
Bruce

On Wednesday, December 19, 2012 5:42:25 PM UTC-5, Bob wrote:
HO HO HO HO !

So good to see this place reamains the same

Its like running into that ex wife who looks like **** and has

continued drinking for the last 15 years!

God damn you guys gotta be some really sick ****s !

But youre my sick ****s and I love yall...

I hope everyone has a good christmas and wonderful new year!

And a special howdy to Skip, wilbur, and all the rest. Oh, hey what

ever happend to Red Clown Joe? Did he make his million selling coffee?

Hugs & Kisses - xoxoxxxox,

Bob

Dell Service Support

Ogden, UT

Hi, Boob!

Wondered where you'd been.

I see that you're no longer on oil rigs. I also find it interesting that Dell hasn't sent you to India to be part of their call centers :{))

L8R

Skip, about to splash, but not today, cuz it's too cold

Horse trouble again Don White General 29 January 7th 09 02:34 AM
More horse talk.......... Don White General 4 December 9th 08 01:26 AM
Smooth ruffled feathers.... Don White General 0 December 12th 07 04:42 PM
Getting back on the horse again mr.b Cruising 2 February 8th 07 10:06 PM
Hobby Horse? Gordon Cruising 19 December 17th 06 10:28 AM