Default Getting back on the horse again

I'll bet everyone in here has had the living **** scared out of them at
some point or another on the water whether caused by questionable judgment
and/or action or unforeseen circumstances or any of a thousand other
causes. Yet, we go out again. I have read and enjoyed vicariously the
plans and preparations of the masters of the Flying Pig. I hope they get
back on the horse -or "Pig" as it were- as soon as they can and carry on.

On Feb 8, 1:46 pm, "mr.b" wrote:
I'll bet everyone in here has had the living **** scared out of them at
some point or another on the water whether caused by questionable judgment
and/or action or unforeseen circumstances or any of a thousand other
causes. Yet, we go out again. I have read and enjoyed vicariously the
plans and preparations of the masters of the Flying Pig. I hope they get
back on the horse -or "Pig" as it were- as soon as they can and carry on.

As we were having our Red Cross arranged dinner after procuring our
Red Cross room accommodations, Lydia wondered if she'd lost her nerve.

With a couple of days under her belt, it's looking more like she's
OK. For myself, I had no doubt whatsoever I'd get back on, and Ride
The Pig (apparently a cartoon for which someone in another group
actually sent us a blanket!).

More later as I get caught up...

L8R

Skip (and Lydia)

Skip Gundlach wrote:

On Feb 8, 1:46 pm, "mr.b" wrote:

[...]

Glad to hear your both OK, and that it looks like your boat is fixable.
I wish you the best possible luck in getting the funds together to do
so. You have allready proved you are not a quitter, You *will* sail the
Flying Pig again.

[at]=@, [dash]=- & [dot]=. *Warning* HTML & 32K emails -- NUL:
'Stingo' Albacore #1554 - 15' Early 60's, Uffa Fox designed,
All varnished hot moulded wooden racing dinghy.

Carribean Sail Don White General 16 November 18th 05 01:23 AM
dog stolen from marina Roy G. Biv ASA 5 October 21st 04 05:30 AM
A Commodores Meanderings: Part 2 RGrew176 General 0 August 3rd 04 03:03 AM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM