Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default HO HO HOrse feathers!

On Wednesday, December 19, 2012 5:42:25 PM UTC-5, Bob wrote:
HO HO HO HO !

So good to see this place reamains the same

Its like running into that ex wife who looks like **** and has

continued drinking for the last 15 years!

God damn you guys gotta be some really sick ****s !

But youre my sick ****s and I love yall...

I hope everyone has a good christmas and wonderful new year!

And a special howdy to Skip, wilbur, and all the rest. Oh, hey what

ever happend to Red Clown Joe? Did he make his million selling coffee?

Hugs & Kisses - xoxoxxxox,

Bob

Dell Service Support

Ogden, UT

Hi, Boob!

Wondered where you'd been.

I see that you're no longer on oil rigs. I also find it interesting that Dell hasn't sent you to India to be part of their call centers :{))

L8R

Skip, about to splash, but not today, cuz it's too cold