Default Back to the Future...

On 2/04/2012 10:00 AM, Vic Smith wrote:
On Mon, 02 Apr 2012 05:40:57 -0500, Rick Morel
wrote:

On Sun, 1 Apr 2012 22:09:04 -0400, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

Does anybody (really) know what time it is (or so the lyric goes...)?

First, check the last line in my signature block.

Second, check your calendar,

Third, disengage (the best crafted ones have enough truth to reel them in,
hook, line and sinker) :{))

We'll be floating some time this year...

L8R

Skip

BAZINGA!

Rick

LOL.
My wife reminded me last night of the date, after the local news
weatherman forecast snow, then backed off, citing 4/1.
They should have made the date for foolery 2/29.
Having it at 4/1 makes it too frequent.
And I usually get caught.
But in this case the denouement is pleasing.

--Vic

Hey Vic!
Leave the 29th out of it. We've got enough to put up with
only getting a birthday every 4 years.
Hoges in WA
(but currently a long way from Western Australia
in the Exuma Park on a ball)

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 17:31:38 -0400, injipoint
wrote:

Hey Vic!
Leave the 29th out of it. We've got enough to put up with
only getting a birthday every 4 years.
Hoges in WA
(but currently a long way from Western Australia
in the Exuma Park on a ball)

Hey Hoges!
You're the first person I've "met" with that birth date.
Maybe I don't around enough.
Looks like you do though.
I recall you were going to meet up with some posters here.
Ever happen?
I looked up Exuma Park.
They say it's hard to leave there.

--Vic

WTG SKIP!!!

--

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

When a man comes to like a sea life, he is not fit to live on land.
- Dr. Samuel Johnson

On 2012-04-02, Flying Pig wrote:
Does anybody (really) know what time it is (or so the lyric goes...)?

You're mean.

Justin.

"Flying Pig" wrote in message
Does anybody (really) know what time it is (or so the lyric goes...)?

First, check the last line in my signature block.

Second, check your calendar,

Third, disengage (the best crafted ones have enough truth to reel them
in, hook, line and sinker) :{))

We'll be floating some time this year...

LOL! The reason everybody was deceived was because your soap operatic
tale of woe was so typical, so consistent and, as such, so believable.
Considering your past history of victimhood, it fit the script perfectly.

So, I'm not ashamed at being snookered. I do hope you didn't jinx Lydia's
mother, though.

Wilbur Hubbard

You Want To Know About Your Future? Myeegy General 2 December 8th 10 01:33 AM
You Want To Know About Your Future? Myeegy General 6 December 7th 10 12:34 AM
The future. Secular Humorist General 25 September 2nd 10 01:17 AM
The future is here... Wizard of Woodstock General 2 August 6th 09 12:46 AM
The Future Is Now... November Mexico One Quebec General 6 April 23rd 05 01:35 PM