Default Ping Skippy - street addy you gave is bad.

You listed a bad mailing address. Your CD came back undeliverable (2050
Old Dixie Hwy = no such street number).

But, the good news is Rick Morel has put it on his website for download.
Looks like he's using zip files and some people claim the .wav isn't
working for them. Rick says it works for him. Could it be those it won't
work for forgot to unzip it?

Wilbur Hubbard

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
news.com...
You listed a bad mailing address. Your CD came back undeliverable (2050
Old Dixie Hwy = no such street number).

Ping Wilbur...

Your eyesight is bad.

From the 17th:

Hi, Wilbur,

By all means, send me one

Skip Gundlach
2350 Old Dixie Highway
Ft. Pierce FL 34946

Thanks.

L8R

Skip

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.
Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other
people's thinking.
Don't let the noise of others' opinion drown out your own inner voice;
and most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
Everything else is secondary".
- Steve Jobs

"Flying Pig" wrote in message
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
news.com...
You listed a bad mailing address. Your CD came back undeliverable
(2050 Old Dixie Hwy = no such street number).

Ping Wilbur...

Your eyesight is bad.

From the 17th:

Hi, Wilbur,

By all means, send me one

Skip Gundlach
2350 Old Dixie Highway
Ft. Pierce FL 34946

Well, I be damned! I must have not been wearing my reading glasses. . .
I wrote it down from that very post. Duh!

Wilbur Hubbard

all gave some; some gave all; Krause gave zip FlaJim General 0 August 24th 11 01:35 PM
Ping: Skippy! Wilbur Hubbard Cruising 42 July 24th 10 04:12 AM
Ping: Duck - Street View Vic Smith General 12 May 14th 09 06:25 PM
OT - spammer's addy Gregory Hall ASA 0 November 7th 07 08:35 PM
he should unbelievably seek polite and climbs our pretty, bad candles near a street Loud Princess ASA 0 April 22nd 05 12:41 PM