Default lunch...

Hoges stopped in to visit another RBC'er today, accompanied by his lovely
wife, both riding their immaculate, full-sized folding bikes. I was VERY
impressed...

Lovely time was had by all...

L8R

Skip

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.
Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other
people's thinking.
Don't let the noise of others' opinion drown out your own inner voice;
and most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
Everything else is secondary".
- Steve Jobs

On Thu, 5 Jan 2012 20:55:18 -0500, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

Hoges stopped in to visit another RBC'er today, accompanied by his lovely
wife, both riding their immaculate, full-sized folding bikes. I was VERY
impressed...

Lovely time was had by all...

===

Glad to hear that he got to Florida OK after his late start south.

Any word regarding Roger from Maine?

wrote:

Hoges stopped in to visit another RBC'er today, accompanied by his lovely
wife, both riding their immaculate, full-sized folding bikes. I was VERY
impressed...

Lovely time was had by all...

===

Glad to hear that he got to Florida OK after his late start south.

Any word regarding Roger from Maine?

Roger's in Georgia, still wandering south slowly, just cruising and
looking.

As for us, we're just a neck in front of the cold. Seem to be bringing
it with us.

Just hired a car last week/weekend and drove over to
Sarasota for a visit with a friend from Kent Narrows.
Nice place.

Hoges in WA

On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 05:15:22 -0500, injipoint
wrote:

As for us, we're just a neck in front of the cold. Seem to be bringing
it with us.

===

Miami/Lauderdale and Key West are the warmest this time of year
although the weather in between the cold fronts is usually quite
pleasant here in the Ft Myers area. We are about 10 miles south of
the "no freeze" line, still a bit cool for living on a boat but quite
a few do it. To have consistently warm weather in January/February
you have to go all the way south to the Turks and Caicos.

Time for lunch Frogwatch[_2_] General 4 July 23rd 09 09:11 PM
Palin at lunch Steve General 0 September 9th 08 01:02 AM
Lunch Captain Cool ASA 9 July 24th 07 08:20 PM
FREE Lunch ! Scott Vernon ASA 11 June 15th 04 11:25 AM
Lunch with... Harry Krause General 25 January 25th 04 08:03 PM