posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Default Approaching a milestone, albeit a small one.

In article , says...

Harry,,, I ment good bye to you,,, you are the one who keeps flaunting you
are leaving. Why not just leave?

When you are not wanted,,, when nobody here wants you around. Then go. You
say you will go,,, but you never do. Just like a disease. Poison we call it
in the corporate world when someone like you joins our teams.

Harry said to me "Good bye. BTW, is your sister still turning tricks in that
brothel?"

First off Harry,,, I hope now that you said goodbye,,, you will go. Please
go. For the sake of the group and fellow boaters,,,,,,,,,,, go.

Second Harry,, my sister is a most respected doctor. You are simply a low
class person for that about my sister. You know, there is a computer screen
and several hundred miles of wire between us. That is the only reason you
say this Harry, you are a coward for making lies like this. But the truth is
Harrry, back a few years ago you kept saying the same things about my Mother
and Sister and me,,, then you ratted me to my ISP provider and local police
shop. Remember Harry? You phoned my city police station and made lies about
me. Remember that Harry? A rat and a liar and a low class one at that.

Come on Harry, do the right thing for once. Be gone.

Go away Harry,, just like a bad disease. Stop poisoning this newsgroup.

"Harryk" wrote in message
On 6/29/11 8:06 AM, Tuuk wrote:

Good bye Harry,,,

Good bye. BTW, is your sister still turning tricks in that brothel?

Harry has a habit of bullying folks here until he gets scared and then
he calls the cops. He did it to me a few weeks back after accusing me of
screwing my kid during a camping trip, then he called my step daughter a
few names and I told her dad...

Personally I think it's great that harry acts like this... Wnen finally
somebody does take his lard ass out, the cops won't even know where to
start looking...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!
[...]

"Harryk" wrote in message
On 6/29/11 8:06 AM, Tuuk wrote:

Good bye Harry,,,

Good bye. BTW, is your sister still turning tricks in that brothel?

All of what you said about Harry is true. I've been telling everyone
what a coward he is.
posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Wow,
Seems someone with disorders like that can sometimes be persistant. In other
words, some diseases are harder to get rid of than others.

But Harry keeps saying he will leave this newsgroup. That is what he says,
he has his own group now where he can go with his puppets. Why does he say
he will go but doesn't go? I mean he keeps bragging his little get away
spot, but never goes. He only stays here to antagonize people.

This used to be a great newsgroup.

Seems like Harry has a follower of friends who want to get him. Apparently
he was a teacher back when and was removed from the school back then. I
forget the reasons but I spoke to one of his collegues and they didn't
really like him. Neither did the students.

I guess if it keeps him alive, keeps him going, that and the meds. Kind of
sad if you ask me. To be a liar and a rat and a failed teacher. These are
facts.

I supposed I just opened the door for more slander against my Mother and
Sister. Harry will attack with his typical attack.

Or maybe he will just leave like all want him to do. Must be sad to keep
hanging in there when nobody wants you in there. Very sad.

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message
In article , says...

Wow, Harry,, you truly have lost it.

Anyone, anyone from age 3 up to near where you are can make a google
newsgroup. Who did it for you?

Seems things never change. A few years back I asked this group some
advice,
Harry pulled on my teeth and when I found out who he was, all his lies,
well
he called my ISP provider and ratted me out. He also called the police in
my
city. Harry, you are a rat. Point blank fact Harry K, you are a rat.

But there was another team of people here who had mountains of evidence
of
Harry's lies, certainly a lot of them. Makes for a dishonorable person.
Not
very trust worthy. No integrity. Harry, you are a liar. Point blank fact
Harry K is a liar.

Shame you wont go to your group where you and your puppets can play with
eacher, hate each other, lie to each other and rat each other out.

Must be completely embarrassing for Harry, starts this little group to
get
away from this one, when fact is Harry is the cause of this one's
problems.

Harry, if you go away to your new group, like you say, why are you back?
How
humiliating it must be for you Harry. Sad to see you in this shape, this
position Harry after all these years, yet you were in the same boat a few
years back.

Must be a sad life you have Harry,,,, very sad. No integrity.

Good bye Harry,,, be off now to your little hide away in your mind and
please allow this group to return to a boating newsgroup. Harry, you are
the
poison here. Point blank fact. Were a few years back and are today.

Goodbye harry

"Harryk" wrote in message
We've got more than a dozen posters and are approaching 100 posts on
http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Almost every post is "on topic" in that it relates to recreational
boating
and fishing. "Off topic" posts are ok, but I'd like to keep those to a
minimum. I won't claim all the posts are "exciting," but
the atmosphere is pleasant.

Posters are exercising the proper amount of self-discipline. There are
no
insults being posted, and I haven't had to "censor" or remove a single
post for violation of the "no insulting" rule.

My guess is that we now have more active boaters and persons interested
in
recreational boating in our little group than "remain" in rec.boats or
rec.boats.cruising. Growth is slow, but I'm not doing much in the way
of
recruiting.

If you are interested, drop me an email at

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

He called the cops on me too a few weeks back. He said something about
my stepdaughter he couldn't take back, and I told her dad and boyfreind
(which can not be taken back). I guess he thinks calling the cops
changed what happened, well it did, it just got everyone more ****ed
off

On 6/30/11 9:10 AM, Tuuk wrote:
[...]

1. I don't recall every posting that I was "leaving" rec.boats or
rec.boats.cruising. So, that's just Tuuk bull****.

2. rec.boats hasn't been a "great" newsgroup for many years, not since
it was virtually taken over by right-wing non-boaters.

3. I taught college-level English about 40 years ago, while working
towards my M.A. in English. I wasn't "removed" from the school, I
graduated. You never spoke to any of my colleagues or students. That's
just more Tuuk bull****. We have someone in rec.boats named Tosk who
makes up the same sort of wild tales you do...are you two related?

4. I have nothing but pity for your mother and sister, for their
relationship with a scumbag like you.

Now, why don't go crawl back under that rock where you've been hiding
all these years.

On 6/30/11 11:06 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/30/11 9:10 AM, Tuuk wrote:
[...]

Oh Damn, I am ****ed up again. Previously I said I taught Bone Head
English at Univ. of Kansas and got my masters at Yale. Now I just said
I taught English while working on my Masters. This is so wrong, since
Yale doesn't teach Bone Head English I must have misspoke the about
post. I really taught Bone Head English while working on my
undergraduate degree at Univ. of Kansas, and then worked on my M.A. at
Yale. Yeah, that's the ticket.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

On 6/30/11 9:10 AM, Tuuk wrote:
[...]

We know you have never had any initials beyond the well known LSS,
Lying Sack of ****.

Casady

wrote:

Oh Damn, I am ****ed up again. Previously I said I taught Bone Head
English at Univ. of Kansas and got my masters at Yale. Now I just said
I taught English while working on my Masters. This is so wrong, since
Yale doesn't teach Bone Head English I must have misspoke the about
post. I really taught Bone Head English while working on my
undergraduate degree at Univ. of Kansas, and then worked on my M.A. at
Yale. Yeah, that's the ticket.

We know you have never had any initials beyond the well known LSS,
Lying Sack of ****.

Casady

You're responding to an ID spoofer...your strings are being pulled.
How does it feel to be stupid?

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing
posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:

Oh Damn, I am ****ed up again. Previously I said I taught Bone Head
English at Univ. of Kansas and got my masters at Yale. Now I just said
I taught English while working on my Masters. This is so wrong, since
Yale doesn't teach Bone Head English I must have misspoke the about
post. I really taught Bone Head English while working on my
undergraduate degree at Univ. of Kansas, and then worked on my M.A. at
Yale. Yeah, that's the ticket.

We know you have never had any initials beyond the well known LSS,
Lying Sack of ****.

Casady

You're responding to an ID spoofer...your strings are being pulled.
How does it feel to be stupid?

Hey, you ID spoofing asshole. Everything I said is true. I did graduate
from Yale. I've told everyone why there is no record of that. Secret
mission in Viet Nam. That's all I can say about it to this day.

"Harryk" wrote in message

[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing- Hide quoted text -

Well, well!
Look who came scurrying out from beneath a rock.
i wondered if at least one of the phoney id's infesting this group
might be you.