posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default Approaching a milestone, albeit a small one.

On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 21:36:21 -0500, Richard Casady
wrote:

On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 11:38:39 -0400, HarryK
wrote:

On 6/30/11 11:06 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/30/11 9:10 AM, Tuuk wrote:
Wow,
Seems someone with disorders like that can sometimes be persistant. In
other words, some diseases are harder to get rid of than others.

But Harry keeps saying he will leave this newsgroup. That is what he
says, he has his own group now where he can go with his puppets. Why
does he say he will go but doesn't go? I mean he keeps bragging his
little get away spot, but never goes. He only stays here to antagonize
people.

This used to be a great newsgroup.

Seems like Harry has a follower of friends who want to get him.
Apparently he was a teacher back when and was removed from the school
back then. I forget the reasons but I spoke to one of his collegues and
they didn't really like him. Neither did the students.

I guess if it keeps him alive, keeps him going, that and the meds. Kind
of sad if you ask me. To be a liar and a rat and a failed teacher. These
are facts.

I supposed I just opened the door for more slander against my Mother and
Sister. Harry will attack with his typical attack.

Or maybe he will just leave like all want him to do. Must be sad to keep
hanging in there when nobody wants you in there. Very sad.

1. I don't recall every posting that I was "leaving" rec.boats or
rec.boats.cruising. So, that's just Tuuk bull****.

2. rec.boats hasn't been a "great" newsgroup for many years, not since
it was virtually taken over by right-wing non-boaters.

3. I taught college-level English about 40 years ago, while working
towards my M.A. in English. I wasn't "removed" from the school, I
graduated. You never spoke to any of my colleagues or students. That's
just more Tuuk bull****. We have someone in rec.boats named Tosk who
makes up the same sort of wild tales you do...are you two related?

4. I have nothing but pity for your mother and sister, for their
relationship with a scumbag like you.

Now, why don't go crawl back under that rock where you've been hiding
all these years.

Oh Damn, I am ****ed up again. Previously I said I taught Bone Head
English at Univ. of Kansas and got my masters at Yale. Now I just said
I taught English while working on my Masters. This is so wrong, since
Yale doesn't teach Bone Head English I must have misspoke the about
post. I really taught Bone Head English while working on my
undergraduate degree at Univ. of Kansas, and then worked on my M.A. at
Yale. Yeah, that's the ticket.

We know you have never had any initials beyond the well known LSS,
Lying Sack of ****.

Casady