Joe Joe is offline

Default Roger's new gig

Hey, check out what Roger Long has moved on to:

http://forums.sbo.sailboatowners.com...play.php?f=142

Interesting topics..ect...ect..

I was wondering where he was posting his cruising logs.

Joe

"Joe" wrote in message
Hey, check out what Roger Long has moved on to:

http://forums.sbo.sailboatowners.com...play.php?f=142

Interesting topics..ect...ect..

I was wondering where he was posting his cruising logs.

And, just who in the hell is Roger Long and why should I give a hoot about
the Rube?

Wilbur Hubbard

Joe Joe is offline

On May 31, 2:11*pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

Hey, check out what Roger Long has moved on to:

http://forums.sbo.sailboatowners.com...play.php?f=142

Interesting topics..ect...ect..

I was wondering where he was posting his cruising logs.

And, just who in the hell is Roger Long and why should I give a hoot about
the Rube?

Wilbur Hubbard

No one was talking to you , please dis-regard.. you would have no
interest.

Roger has a boat, sails it places and has designed many commerical
vessels. Not to mention someone spent 100X's what your little boat is
worth just to have him take a first hand up close look at the most
famous shipwreck on earth.

Roger has a wealth of nautical knowledge, again something you have no
use for.

On Tue, 31 May 2011 15:11:12 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
Hey, check out what Roger Long has moved on to:

http://forums.sbo.sailboatowners.com...play.php?f=142

Interesting topics..ect...ect..

I was wondering where he was posting his cruising logs.

And, just who in the hell is Roger Long and why should I give a hoot about
the Rube?

Wilbur Hubbard

Probably you shouldn't; just as people ignore Willie-Buffoon.

Cheers,

Bruce

wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

Hey, check out what Roger Long has moved on to:

http://forums.sbo.sailboatowners.com...play.php?f=142

Interesting topics..ect...ect..

I was wondering where he was posting his cruising logs.

And, just who in the hell is Roger Long and why should I give a hoot about
the Rube?

Wilbur Hubbard

No one was talking to you , please dis-regard.. you would have no
interest.

Roger has a boat, sails it places and has designed many commerical
vessels. Not to mention someone spent 100X's what your little boat is
worth just to have him take a first hand up close look at the most
famous shipwreck on earth.

Roger has a wealth of nautical knowledge, again something you have no
use for.

See Willie-boy, I told you so.

Willie-boy SCB's very own buffoon.

Cheers,

Bruce

wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

[...]

Talk about a buffoon! Didn't you read Joe's recent post where he bragged
about catching his limit of Red Snapper over the week-end which is days
before the Red Snapper season starts in the Gulf of Mexico? Season starts
June first which is tomorrow. I should have the Rube arrested. Why, he's no
better than a Cuban raft immigrant when it comes to raping the fisheries out
of season.

Wilbur Hubbard

wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
Hey, check out what Roger Long has moved on to:

http://forums.sbo.sailboatowners.com...play.php?f=142

Interesting topics..ect...ect..

I was wondering where he was posting his cruising logs.

And, just who in the hell is Roger Long and why should I give a hoot about
the Rube?

Probably you shouldn't; just as people ignore Willie-Buffoon.

Like YOU ignore old Wilbur? LOL. Seems to me you hang on my every post
trying to have some of the nautical know-how rub off onto your hapless
existence. LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard

Joe wrote:
Hey, check out what Roger Long has moved on to:

http://forums.sbo.sailboatowners.com...play.php?f=142

Interesting topics..ect...ect..

I was wondering where he was posting his cruising logs.

Joe

He retired recently and sold his business.
His web address, et all went to the new owners.

Haven't heard that he has a new web address yet.

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb

A rebuke impresses a man of discernment more than a hundred lashes a fool.

Proverbs 17:10 (NIV)

On Tue, 31 May 2011 19:23:37 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
Hey, check out what Roger Long has moved on to:

http://forums.sbo.sailboatowners.com...play.php?f=142

Interesting topics..ect...ect..

I was wondering where he was posting his cruising logs.

And, just who in the hell is Roger Long and why should I give a hoot about
the Rube?

Probably you shouldn't; just as people ignore Willie-Buffoon.

Like YOU ignore old Wilbur? LOL. Seems to me you hang on my every post
trying to have some of the nautical know-how rub off onto your hapless
existence. LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard

Actually not, old chap. Just that I'm afraid that some newbe might
mistake you for an actual expert, who just happens to toot his own
horn, rather then the pitiful sneak thieving buffoon that you are.

Cheers,

Bruce

Great July 4th gig but postponed fireworks. Tim General 8 July 6th 09 05:55 AM
First Limo Gig Eisboch General 8 September 13th 08 05:40 PM
Gig Harbor Islands Race Phil Rhodes[_2_] General 0 March 14th 08 05:48 PM
Later all Time to go to a NYE gig. Tim General 128 January 28th 08 11:48 PM
Gig Harbor dinks? R.W. Behan General 4 March 1st 04 05:21 PM