Default The Power...

As a "circumnavigator of Angel Island next week", I carry a whole metric
****load of electronic gear. You name it, I have it, and how do I power it? Yes
indeed, I had about 6klbs of lead hanging underneath my boat looking for
something to do, so I decided to use it to encase a backpack nuclear reactor. I
don't know why more sailors haven't been doing this, the solution to our
problems (power vs. weight) being so obvious. I don't even talk to my crew any
longer, I just send them text messages from the helm or navigation station.

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
m...
As a "circumnavigator of Angel Island next week", I carry a whole metric
****load of electronic gear. You name it, I have it, and how do I power
it? Yes indeed, I had about 6klbs of lead hanging underneath my boat
looking for something to do, so I decided to use it to encase a backpack
nuclear reactor. I don't know why more sailors haven't been doing this,
the solution to our problems (power vs. weight) being so obvious. I don't
even talk to my crew any longer, I just send them text messages from the
helm or navigation station.

I have a cleaner, more environmentally friendly way to serve all my
electrical power needs - I have harnessed all the excess HOT AIR the likes
of Bruce in Bangkok, Capt. Skippy, WayneB, Gogarty and a few others
constantly blow with great force and pressure into rec.boats.cruising.

Wilbur Hubbard

On Fri, 20 May 2011 08:01:56 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
om...
As a "circumnavigator of Angel Island next week", I carry a whole metric
****load of electronic gear. You name it, I have it, and how do I power
it? Yes indeed, I had about 6klbs of lead hanging underneath my boat
looking for something to do, so I decided to use it to encase a backpack
nuclear reactor. I don't know why more sailors haven't been doing this,
the solution to our problems (power vs. weight) being so obvious. I don't
even talk to my crew any longer, I just send them text messages from the
helm or navigation station.

I have a cleaner, more environmentally friendly way to serve all my
electrical power needs - I have harnessed all the excess HOT AIR the likes
of Bruce in Bangkok, Capt. Skippy, WayneB, Gogarty and a few others
constantly blow with great force and pressure into rec.boats.cruising.

Wilbur Hubbard

Hot Air? A singularly inadequate description of the recent lessons on
Electricity and Thermodynamic Heat Pump Cycles, to give it the name
that the Wiki uses, which were conducted in an attempt to educate the
ignorant.

Cheers,

Bruce

Power JR Gilbreath ASA 4 April 4th 05 05:08 AM
Power danny Boat Building 4 May 29th 04 05:17 AM
No Power sv \Sensoria\ ASA 4 October 5th 03 02:21 AM
Using a generator for AC power in absence of shore power Zeki Gunay Electronics 1 August 7th 03 05:24 PM