Default The Power...

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
m...
As a "circumnavigator of Angel Island next week", I carry a whole metric
****load of electronic gear. You name it, I have it, and how do I power
it? Yes indeed, I had about 6klbs of lead hanging underneath my boat
looking for something to do, so I decided to use it to encase a backpack
nuclear reactor. I don't know why more sailors haven't been doing this,
the solution to our problems (power vs. weight) being so obvious. I don't
even talk to my crew any longer, I just send them text messages from the
helm or navigation station.

I have a cleaner, more environmentally friendly way to serve all my
electrical power needs - I have harnessed all the excess HOT AIR the likes
of Bruce in Bangkok, Capt. Skippy, WayneB, Gogarty and a few others
constantly blow with great force and pressure into rec.boats.cruising.

Wilbur Hubbard