Default Is there something wrong with Google Mail?

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 21:55:04 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

wrote in message
snip
I'm thinking that it's probably a generational thing. I've always
thought
the younger generation is really into texting and email, etc. and
couldn't
stay away from it even when they're driving which I think is going way
too
far and totally irresponsible. That a young woman can go three or four
days
at a time not replying is puzzling to me and not responding at all to
some
It should give you a clue to your importance in her scheme of things.

I know it. Way down at the bottom of the "to do" list. But, it would be
one
thing is she just up and told me to get lost but she keeps stringing me
along and acts sincere in still wanting to go for a sail. Can't imagine
how
if she has so little time for me now that she's actually gonna show up. I
just don't know what to expect come May. Probably show up at the airport
pick them up and nobody will show. I wish there was some way to find out
the
passenger list on airline flights but I don't think that's public
knowledge.

Well, yes. But consider, perhaps that is how she gets HER jollies.

Airplane arrivals I think you might be able to find out whether
someone is on the passenger list after takeoff. You probably can't
access the passenger list but you used to be able to find out whether
Mr. Wilbur Hubbard is on flight 910 departing LA at 0900. But perhaps
with all the 9-11 security that is no longer true. Hell, try the
airline, ask.. Tell them your Intended was supposed to be on the
flight and you want to be sure that you meet her.
Cheers,

Bruce

Good advice but I hate phone calls. The voice mail mill just ****es me off
to much. I prefer the Internet. Just about everything can be found there.

For example,

https://www.aa.com/reservation/findReservationAccess.do

I've asked one of the girls to provide me the 'record locator' so I can
confirm the reservations. She's balked. She's afraid I can use it to change
things. But, it says on the site that it's for confirming reservations only
and no changes allowed except for phoning a reservation agent.

I emailed back with that information a couple hours ago and crickets.
Hmmmmm.

Wilbur Hubbard

You're probably going to end up meeting Wally in his full dress clown suit.

"Harryk" wrote in message
wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

Nothing would surprise me at this point. LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

Or worse; Harry Krause, a woman in a man suit.

The Check is in the Mail Dan J.S. General 4 November 8th 05 05:22 PM
e-mail going around Capt. Neal® ASA 3 April 23rd 05 11:08 PM
I'm being mail bombed Bertie the Bunyip ASA 27 September 23rd 03 08:45 PM
junk mail SkitchNYC ASA 5 August 22nd 03 05:45 AM