Default It looks like you naysayers have gotten your way.

It looks like you naysayers who claim Jessica B is just a sock puppet have
gotten your way. It's been about a week since she's posted here. I guess she
got tired of being treated rudely or dismissed entirely by you ungentlemanly
types.

Now, look what you've done to yourselves - little or no discussion going on
any more. The group is boring and it's your fault. Thanks a LOT!

Wilbur Hubbard
(misses sweet Jessica B)

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

It looks like you naysayers who claim Jessica B is just a sock puppet have
gotten your way. It's been about a week since she's posted here. I guess
she got tired of being treated rudely or dismissed entirely by you
ungentlemanly types.

Now, look what you've done to yourselves - little or no discussion going
on any more. The group is boring and it's your fault. Thanks a LOT!

Wilbur Hubbard
(misses sweet Jessica B)

Well, given that you've been in regular email correspondence with her, you
should ask her...

L8R

Love from Skip and the crew

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

"Believe me, my young friend, there is *nothing*-absolutely nothing-half so
much worth doing as simply messing, messing-about-in-boats; messing about in
boats-or *with* boats.

In or out of 'em, it doesn't matter. Nothing seems really to matter, that's
the charm of it.

Whether you get away, or whether you don't; whether you arrive at your
destination or whether you reach somewhere else, or whether you never get
anywhere at all, you're always busy, and you never do anything in
particular; and when you've done it there's always something else to do, and
you can do it if you like, but you'd much better not."

On Fri, 8 Apr 2011 19:18:22 -0400, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
tanews.com...

It looks like you naysayers who claim Jessica B is just a sock puppet have
gotten your way. It's been about a week since she's posted here. I guess
she got tired of being treated rudely or dismissed entirely by you
ungentlemanly types.

Now, look what you've done to yourselves - little or no discussion going
on any more. The group is boring and it's your fault. Thanks a LOT!

Wilbur Hubbard
(misses sweet Jessica B)

Well, given that you've been in regular email correspondence with her, you
should ask her...

L8R

Love from Skip and the crew

Naughty, naughty. He just said that he was e-mailing here :-)

Cheers,

Bruce

"Flying Pig" wrote in message
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

It looks like you naysayers who claim Jessica B is just a sock puppet
have gotten your way. It's been about a week since she's posted here. I
guess she got tired of being treated rudely or dismissed entirely by you
ungentlemanly types.

Now, look what you've done to yourselves - little or no discussion going
on any more. The group is boring and it's your fault. Thanks a LOT!

Wilbur Hubbard
(misses sweet Jessica B)

Well, given that you've been in regular email correspondence with her, you
should ask her...

How did you know that I was e-mailing Jessica? Besides, I get all
muddle-headed and addle-pated when dealing with Jessica B. It's so strange.
I know she's way too young for me but I just can't help feeling like some
love-struck teenager when I communicate with her. I sure hope she's able to
differentiate between a big, bloated slowcoach yacht and a handy, fast,
smaller, more intimate yacht when she and her girlfriend arrives for a sail
on beautiful Florida Bay in the Everglades National Park. A shoal-draft blue
water sailing yacht such as 'Cut the Mustard' is just so much more versatile
than some deep-draft Flying Pig.

Wilbur Hubbard

On Fri, 8 Apr 2011 20:37:41 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Flying Pig" wrote in message
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

It looks like you naysayers who claim Jessica B is just a sock puppet
have gotten your way. It's been about a week since she's posted here. I
guess she got tired of being treated rudely or dismissed entirely by you
ungentlemanly types.

Now, look what you've done to yourselves - little or no discussion going
on any more. The group is boring and it's your fault. Thanks a LOT!

Wilbur Hubbard
(misses sweet Jessica B)

Well, given that you've been in regular email correspondence with her, you
should ask her...

How did you know that I was e-mailing Jessica?

Willie-boy, you said that you were.....

Besides, I get all
muddle-headed and addle-pated when dealing with Jessica B.

You GET addle-pated? Most people believe that you have always been
that way.

It's so strange.

It certainly is, but then most things associated with Willie (the
outboard boy) are strange.

I know she's way too young for me but I just can't help feeling like some
love-struck teenager when I communicate with her. I sure hope she's able to
differentiate between a big, bloated slowcoach yacht and a handy, fast,
smaller, more intimate yacht when she and her girlfriend arrives for a sail
on beautiful Florida Bay in the Everglades National Park. A shoal-draft blue
water sailing yacht such as 'Cut the Mustard' is just so much more versatile
than some deep-draft Flying Pig.

Wilbur Hubbard

Versatile? Well yes. You can trailer it so easily. Little bittie thing
like that.
Cheers,

Bruce

wrote:

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
ctanews.com...

It looks like you naysayers who claim Jessica B is just a sock puppet have
gotten your way. It's been about a week since she's posted here. I guess
she got tired of being treated rudely or dismissed entirely by you
ungentlemanly types.

Now, look what you've done to yourselves - little or no discussion going
on any more. The group is boring and it's your fault. Thanks a LOT!

Wilbur Hubbard
(misses sweet Jessica B)

Well, given that you've been in regular email correspondence with her, you
should ask her...

L8R

Love from Skip and the crew

She left him for someone more her kind.

http://failfun.com/wp-content/upload...xplanation.jpg

The virtual Willie meets and falls in love with a virtual maiden and
probably has a virtual marriage and ultimately a virtual divorce....

The Internet is certainly a strange place.
Cheers,

Bruce

On Fri, 8 Apr 2011 13:00:20 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

It looks like you naysayers who claim Jessica B is just a sock puppet have
gotten your way. It's been about a week since she's posted here. I guess she
got tired of being treated rudely or dismissed entirely by you ungentlemanly
types.

Now, look what you've done to yourselves - little or no discussion going on
any more. The group is boring and it's your fault. Thanks a LOT!

Wilbur Hubbard
(misses sweet Jessica B)

Rationalize all you want but it was noticeable that Jessie disappeared
right after Wayne (was it) pointed out that her message headers were
surprisingly similar to Harry K's.

Just a coincidence probably.

Cheers,

Bruce

wrote:

It looks like you naysayers who claim Jessica B is just a sock puppet have
gotten your way. It's been about a week since she's posted here. I guess she
got tired of being treated rudely or dismissed entirely by you ungentlemanly
types.

Now, look what you've done to yourselves - little or no discussion going on
any more. The group is boring and it's your fault. Thanks a LOT!

Wilbur Hubbard
(misses sweet Jessica B)

Rationalize all you want but it was noticeable that Jessie disappeared
right after Wayne (was it) pointed out that her message headers were
surprisingly similar to Harry K's.

Just a coincidence probably.

Cheers,

Bruce

What?

You righties are daffy.

wrote:

It looks like you naysayers who claim Jessica B is just a sock puppet have
gotten your way. It's been about a week since she's posted here. I guess
she
got tired of being treated rudely or dismissed entirely by you
ungentlemanly
types.

Now, look what you've done to yourselves - little or no discussion going
on
any more. The group is boring and it's your fault. Thanks a LOT!

Wilbur Hubbard
(misses sweet Jessica B)

What happened, did she get a flat ?

There you go again! I'm sure sweet Jessica B doesn't appreciate being
likened to an inflatable sex doll. I mean, she IS a doll but not one of the
vinyl blow-up kind, definitely not! And, she's doubly-attractive in that
she's got a superior mind as well as a goddess body.

Wilbur Hubbard

On Fri, 8 Apr 2011 13:07:14 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Or perhaps she just woke up to the fact that she was committing to
visiting a real loser on her upcoming Miami trip... Could have been.

Cheers,

Bruce