Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Default Down with Mac 26X naysayers!

Last time I posted here some people were claiming a Mac26X never went to
the Bahamas. Well, here's a site that proves you were wrong again.

http://pstobo.popstogo.com/bahama2.html

Read it and see how much fun a Mac26X is. The only thing I don't like is
where the owner says he's using a full tank of gas in only 20 miles. He
must only have one little six-gallon tank to use that much. And he says
he doesn't want to take down his sails halfway across to the Bahamas and
the picture shows the sail cover still on. I guess he's a little mixed
up with some other parts of his trip?

Right now I'm Googling for Mac circumnavigations like in around the
whole world. I've found some circumnavigations already but they are only
around islands and stuff like that. I just know Macs have
circumnavigated the world, it's just a matter of finding somebody who
made a web page about it.

--
Cheerio,
Ed Gordon