Joe Joe is offline

Default Why Me... Shipyard work

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/579947303GOZLly

All new calking, couple new planks, zincs, 2 coats of primer, 4 coats
of Snow White Awlgrip, 2 fresh 327's and a rebuildt westerbeak genset.

Ready for the summer. A nice floating office until we build the
sailboat.
BTW she's as fast as greased lightning.

Joe

PS if this posted twice it's a google group issue.

"Joe" wrote in message
http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/579947303GOZLly

All new calking, couple new planks, zincs, 2 coats of primer, 4 coats
of Snow White Awlgrip, 2 fresh 327's and a rebuildt westerbeak genset.

Ready for the summer. A nice floating office until we build the
sailboat.
BTW she's as fast as greased lightning.

Joe

PS if this posted twice it's a google group issue.

No, it's NOT. The two different subject lines prove you are lying, Joe.

But, then again, you've never demonstrated you could tell the truth so it
comes as no surprise to me, at least, that you are disingenuous. Still lying
about selling "green" coffee? Huh?

Wilbur Hubbard

On Mar 23, 12:59*pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/579947303GOZLly

All new calking, couple new planks, zincs, 2 coats of primer, 4 coats
of Snow White Awlgrip, 2 fresh 327's and a rebuildt westerbeak genset.

Ready for the summer. A nice floating office until we build the
sailboat.
BTW she's as fast as greased lightning.

Joe

PS if this posted twice it's a google group issue.

No, it's NOT. The two different subject lines prove you are lying, Joe.

But, then again, you've never demonstrated you could tell the truth so it
comes as no surprise to me, at least, that you are disingenuous. Still lying
about selling "green" coffee? Huh?

Wilbur Hubbard

It's way over your head figuring it out Nellie and, you are not worth
explaining it too.

I sell both green and roasted coffee. Now selling 20,000 + lbs a
year.

Here's some recent press: http://theislandermagazine.com/?p=2023

You still ****ting in the same bucket your bathe in?
Still pretending a female will communicate with you?
And still living in the flea infested flop house on Cathrine street?
Did your face ever heal after that Greek sponge diver beat the ****
out of you?,

Joe

wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message

[...]

=====================[reply]====================

Boy, Joe, are YOU ever clueless! Around here, there are nothing but a
handful of Cubans taking sponges. And, they don't dive for them. They pole
their littler skiffs around the mother ship on the roof of which is a
stinking pile of dead and drying sponges and they rake and hook the sponges
off the bottom in waters shallow enough for them to reach them with their
20-foot poles and put them on the roof to die and dry. You don't want to be
downwind of that outfit, believe me.

You must have dreamed that nonsense about a Greek sponge diver beating me
up. I guess that's what comes from breathing all the carbon monoxide that
POS old Owens produces.

And, it just so happens I am communicating with a real female by the name of
Jessica B who posts here in rbc and she's no sock puppet. As a matter of
fact, she might be coming for a visit as part of a business trip sometime in
May if things work out and I'll be sure to get some photos of her and I
together aboard "Cut the Mustard". She's an extremely fit and attractive
(both physically and mentally) young lady. She might be coming to visit with
a friend and co-worker so her friend can take some photos of the two of us
together so you Rubes won't be able to claim they were Photoshopped. I might
even take a couple of little videos which will be even more proof as they
can't be Photoshopped. You will be SOOOO jelious (LOL - mocking your
spelling, boy) finding out the Captain is out sailing with two extremely
young and attractive, California bikini babes. And, it's something you can
never do being married and henpecked by Ms. Terry who I recently found out
is the brains of the outfit both business and sailing-wise.

Have a nice day, boy.

Wilbur Hubbard

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 13:59:21 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/579947303GOZLly

All new calking, couple new planks, zincs, 2 coats of primer, 4 coats
of Snow White Awlgrip, 2 fresh 327's and a rebuildt westerbeak genset.

Ready for the summer. A nice floating office until we build the
sailboat.
BTW she's as fast as greased lightning.

Joe

PS if this posted twice it's a google group issue.

No, it's NOT. The two different subject lines prove you are lying, Joe.

But, then again, you've never demonstrated you could tell the truth so it
comes as no surprise to me, at least, that you are disingenuous. Still lying
about selling "green" coffee? Huh?

Wilbur Hubbard

And there speaks a guy who can't even afford the primer, never mind
the Awlgrip.

Ah how sad to see such jealousy.
Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 19:25:52 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

Look at the new photos. The three
new ones are after a recent hand job. Click on each to enlarge.

Uhhh, no thanks.

news
wrote:

Look at the new photos. The three
new ones are after a recent hand job. Click on each to enlarge.

Uhhh, no thanks.

Bleary, bloodshot eyes from all those diesel fumes? Uh huh!

"Bruce in Bangkok" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 10:26:43 -0700 (PDT), Joe
wrote:

snippage

You can spit shine and paint "butt mustard" any shade of **** yellow
Imron you choose ...but it's still a 1,300 dollar boat with a bucket
head and busted boom.

Mooring buoys are usually yellow....

You're no sailor. Any sailor knows a mooring ball is white with a blue
stripe horizontally around the middle.

Wilbur Hubbard

wrote:

snippage

You can spit shine and paint "butt mustard" any shade of **** yellow
Imron you choose ...but it's still a 1,300 dollar boat with a bucket
head and busted boom.

Mooring buoys are usually yellow....

You're no sailor. Any sailor knows a mooring ball is white with a blue
stripe horizontally around the middle.

Wilbur Hubbard

Once again you display your ignorance for all to see.

Try getting out of your tiny corner and go cruising and you'll
discover that mooring buoys can be damned any color that the owner
wants them to be.... I believe that West Marine sells yellow or orange
ones.

wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/579947303GOZLly

All new calking, couple new planks, zincs, 2 coats of primer, 4 coats
of Snow White Awlgrip, 2 fresh 327's and a rebuildt westerbeak genset.

Ready for the summer. A nice floating office until we build the
sailboat.
BTW she's as fast as greased lightning.

Joe

PS if this posted twice it's a google group issue.

No, it's NOT. The two different subject lines prove you are lying, Joe.

But, then again, you've never demonstrated you could tell the truth so it
comes as no surprise to me, at least, that you are disingenuous. Still lying
about selling "green" coffee? Huh?

Wilbur Hubbard

"Never demonstrated that you could tell the truth"? Willie-boy, who
are you to accuse anyone of prevarications?

You the (Occasionally I need it) outboard boy?
Cheers,

Bruce

shipyard in ixtapa, mex or surrounds? ray lunder[_16_] Cruising 2 November 20th 09 10:50 PM
ShipMKT shipyard, we Build to your Oder! shipmk General 0 October 8th 07 01:17 PM
ShipMKT shipyard, we Build to your Oder! shipmk Boat Building 0 October 8th 07 01:15 PM
Shipyard Pictures Joe ASA 14 May 26th 07 05:05 PM
LA CEIBA SHIPYARD HONDURAS courtship Cruising 2 April 9th 05 04:52 PM