Default Inventory & Provisioning Spreadsheet

On a couple of forums I'm on, I've seen people requesting a
provisioning spreadsheet. So this weekend I dug mine out, cleaned it
up a bit for others to use, and posted it for downloading on my blog,
along with instructions on how to use it.

This morning, it dawned a me that maybe people in this group would be
interested it in it, too.

Although I call this a provisioning spreadsheet, it's really a
combination inventory and provisioning spreadsheet. It is NOT
intended to be a recommendation of what you need on any particular
trip -- that is up to you, what you like to eat, how many people are
on board, and how long you'll be gone. This spreadsheet will allow you
to decide what foods you want to have onboard, how many units of each
you use in an average week, let you inventory how many you already
have on hand, and then it will calculate how many you need to buy.

It it set up so that you can sort it to print only the items you need,
and have those items sorted by category -- for example, all the
"Baking" items you need will be grouped together so that when you're
in the baking aisle of the store, you'll know ALL the things to put in
the basket. This makes shopping a lot easier if you're buying for
several weeks!

Here's the link: Provisioning Spreadsheet --
http://theboatgalley.com/downloadabl...g-spreadsheet/

Hope it's helpful to someone!

Inventory and provisioning program dillemma Ger Rietman Cruising 3 April 25th 08 10:07 AM
Our regional boat inventory...... Chuck Gould General 0 November 2nd 07 04:34 PM
provisioning Cruising 37 August 23rd 06 04:02 AM
Is FloScan blowing out inventory?????? Mike O'Dell Boat Building 0 August 6th 04 02:20 AM
Corned beef hash - A provisioning question Glenn Ashmore Cruising 23 September 9th 03 01:01 AM