Default Inventory and provisioning program dillemma

Hello all,
Here is a dillemma I am wresting with for some time now, and I really would
appreciate your opinion on this one.
I run a small software company in the Netherlands specialized in marine
applications.
I am a sailor myself and the proud owner of a 39' Nicholson ketch I and my
family use for extended cruising.
I often found myself in a situation where I needed parts and other stuff of
which I was sure I had stored it somewhere on board but could not remember
where exactly. A 39-footer has a lot of spaces where you can loose a lot of
stuff. You may recognize this. Being a software developer I thought I should
be able to write a PC program to solve this pain, so I did. The result is an
inventory an provisioning program dedicated to boaters with many filtering
options including the option to find lost stuff on board back quickly. I
called the program 'VisualBin' since it uses a visual method of representing
storage space on board.
I have been using and improving the program for some years now and I like it
very much. Currently I have decided it is good enough to include it in our
company's product portfolio, in other words, to sell it to the sailing and
cruising community.
I am convinced the program will benefit many cruising people and live
aboards, for a fair price. Yet I do not know how to bring it to your
attention without running the risk of being accused of spamming since it
_is_ a commercial product.
Any suggestions on how to show the benefits of VisualBin to you without
publishing a link to the web site here?
/Ger Rietman

"Ger Rietman" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Well, certainly don't encourage anyone to search google for the program.
Seems like a rather slick way of marketing the item, but I like the effort.
LOL

Nice that you have a download for free, but I think the program is
overpriced at $40 US.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Ger Rietman wrote:
Any suggestions on how to show the benefits of VisualBin to you without
publishing a link to the web site here?

I think you just did it, and it sure looks like spam....

Cheers
Marty

you just did.
I found and downloaded a trial copy

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 23:03:53 +0200, "Ger Rietman"
wrote:

[...]

Our regional boat inventory...... Chuck Gould General 0 November 2nd 07 04:34 PM
Beckson Over Run Inventory Beckson Boat Building 1 July 17th 07 06:05 PM
provisioning Cruising 37 August 23rd 06 04:02 AM
Is FloScan blowing out inventory?????? Mike O'Dell Boat Building 0 August 6th 04 02:20 AM
Corned beef hash - A provisioning question Glenn Ashmore Cruising 23 September 9th 03 01:01 AM