Default Fowl Weather Gear

After the last storm I have decided that I need to invest in Fowlies.
What do you guys recommend?

On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 16:51:13 -0800, Pockets T
wrote:

After the last storm I have decided that I need to invest in Fowlies.
What do you guys recommend?

Henri Lloyd and Musto both make excellent foul weather gear, not
inexpensive, but stuff that can really keep you dry when the weather
gets snotty.

They make a lot of different models for various climate conditions so
you need to think abot that aspect, also whether you want light weight
or heavy weight. Heavy weight is more durable of course, and also
tends to be warmer and more expensive.

Fowl Weather Gear Pockets T Cruising 8 November 30th 10 09:31 PM
FOUL WEATHER GEAR Gull Rock's ASA 1 December 11th 04 02:01 AM
Foul Weather gear for $70 at costco. Investcom Cruising 4 November 20th 04 10:19 PM
Jeantex foul weather gear Scott General 0 December 1st 03 07:21 AM
Foul Weather Gear Needed 5X Michael Davis Cruising 2 September 28th 03 01:25 AM