Default Fowl Weather Gear

After the last storm I have decided that I need to invest in Fowlies.
What do you guys recommend?

Bob Bob is offline

On Nov 28, 4:33*pm, Pockets T wrote:
After the last storm I have decided that I need to invest in Fowlies.
What do you guys recommend?

If you operate in waters colder than 65 F you need to wear a thermal
work suit/coveral
Its the one the uscg and most OR/WA water cops use.

http://www.mustangsurvival.com/produ...uct.php?id=287

They retail from $280 to 500+ I saw one in Englund Marine Suppy
(oregon) for $330 last week. I love mine and reqiure any passanger
onboard my boat wear one while underway on deck. The last 5 months Iv
sailed near coast Oregon. Water temp ~52F to 55F year round.... unless
the tuna current comes in close and then it ~60F to 65F But thats rare
inside 100 miles.

They are NOT the solid neoprene "survival or immersion" suits. They
are designed as a TYPE V coverall work suit. They are like slippin
into a warm apple pie if you catch my drift.

I wore mine once at the dock in Fourchon when it was 36F and every
coonass was huddling inside complaining they wernt gonna go out side
cause it was so Fn cold. I slipped on my Sterns worksuit and put in a
comfrotable 8 hour deck watch.

Bob

"Pockets T" wrote in message
After the last storm I have decided that I need to invest in Fowlies. What
do you guys recommend?

We don't have 'fowl' weather around here. Sometimes, however, we do have
foul weather.

--
Gregory Hall

Wet suit as foul weather gear Howard Peer Cruising 30 May 20th 05 01:06 PM
FOUL WEATHER GEAR Gull Rock's ASA 1 December 11th 04 02:01 AM
Foul Weather gear for $70 at costco. Investcom Cruising 4 November 20th 04 10:19 PM
Jeantex foul weather gear Scott General 0 December 1st 03 07:21 AM
Foul Weather Gear Needed 5X Michael Davis Cruising 2 September 28th 03 01:25 AM