Default Fowl Weather Gear

"Gogarty" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

Seagulls in my case. Drat them and their poop.

Wilbur Hubbard

We have no problem with bird poop any more.

I strung half a dozen or so CDs on a cord and hang it in a clear spot
on deck. During the summer, we run a string up on a halyard.

The boats on either side get pooped.
But they don't bother Temptress any more...

We use fake snakes on th deck. Works very well.

I have certain standards of decorum aboard my fine, blue water yacht.
Hanging gaudy CDs that swirl and flash in the rigging in the wind is
anathema to them. Fake rubber snakes on deck might be acceptable but I
surmise they aren't as effective as my living and stalking black cat but
there's always the random, fly-by poop that usually splats on my
photovoltaics thus reducing their output and necessitating I clean them up
regularly.

Wilbur Hubbard