BoatBanter.com

-   -   Fowl Weather Gear (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/120716-fowl-weather-gear.html)

Pockets T November 29th 10 12:51 AM

Fowl Weather Gear

After the last storm I have decided that I need to invest in Fowlies.
What do you guys recommend?

Wayne.B November 29th 10 01:28 AM

Fowl Weather Gear

On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 16:51:13 -0800, Pockets T
wrote:

After the last storm I have decided that I need to invest in Fowlies.
What do you guys recommend?

Henri Lloyd and Musto both make excellent foul weather gear, not
inexpensive, but stuff that can really keep you dry when the weather
gets snotty.

They make a lot of different models for various climate conditions so
you need to think abot that aspect, also whether you want light weight
or heavy weight. Heavy weight is more durable of course, and also
tends to be warmer and more expensive.