posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats

Default Some videos from our recent cruise/road trip

On Oct 3, 11:18*am, John H wrote:
On Oct 1, 11:34*am, Secular Humoresque
wrote:

In article 051152b3-802f-4588-9dae-81b86eeb1a15
@d25g2000yqc.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 1, 7:51*am, Wayne.B wrote:
Best viewed in full screen at 480p.

On the Seille River in France:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tb5C-ON-MM

Driving north from Portofino, Italy along the Med coast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw4Y_3P4IPA

Very nice, Wayne. *Thanks for sharing.

I hate sightseeing. I'd rather just fly somewhere and get to my hotel.
Cars and such are just too slow.

This is a nice thread. Put the crap in a crap thread. There's enough
of them around!

You mean the " racially " motivated threads of yours, Herring?

On Oct 1, 6:51*am, Wayne.B wrote:
Best viewed in full screen at 480p.

On the Seille River in France:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tb5C-ON-MM

Driving north from Portofino, Italy along the Med coast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw4Y_3P4IPA

Was your tour booked with Boating Europe, or maybe Le' Boat?

A friend of mine owns a Penichette which is ported at Louhanes and he
usually runs the River up the Saône. The Canal du Rhône au Rhin is
an exceptionally good run. Great water and very peaceful.
posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats

On Mon, 4 Oct 2010 19:41:54 -0700 (PDT), TopBassDog
wrote:

On Oct 1, 6:51*am, Wayne.B wrote:
Best viewed in full screen at 480p.

On the Seille River in France:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tb5C-ON-MM

Driving north from Portofino, Italy along the Med coast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw4Y_3P4IPA

Was your tour booked with Boating Europe, or maybe Le' Boat?

A friend of mine owns a Penichette which is ported at Louhanes and he
usually runs the River up the Saône. The Canal du Rhône au Rhin is
an exceptionally good run. Great water and very peaceful.

We chartered from Le Boat, starting at Gray, ending up at Branges.

http://www.leboat.com/

They seem to run a pretty good operation.

We were on the Canal du Rhône au Rhin for a short distance but mostly
on the Saône and Seille Rivers. Friends of ours are docked on the
Canal du Rhône au Rhin, living on an 80 ft canal barge that they are
rennovating. It barely fits into the locks and is quite a handful to
manage from their reports. Very roomy and comfortable however if you
are looking for a floating home in France.

posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats

In article ,
says...

wrote:

On Oct 1, 6:51*am, Wayne.B wrote:
[...]

Why would you do that when you can fly and avoid having to see all of
the countryside?
posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
On Oct 1, 6:51*am, Wayne.B wrote:
[...]

Hey Wayne.

looks like LaBoat is opening up cruises in Italy and Holland....

http://www.marketwire.com/press-rele...nd-1331857.htm

posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats

On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 18:25:51 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

We chartered from Le Boat, starting at Gray, ending up at Branges.

http://www.leboat.com/

They seem to run a pretty good operation.

We were on the Canal du *Rhône au Rhin for a short distance but mostly
on the Saône and Seille Rivers. *Friends of ours are docked on the
Canal du *Rhône au Rhin, living on an 80 ft canal barge that they are
rennovating. * It barely fits into the locks and is quite a handful to
manage from their reports. *Very roomy and comfortable however if you
are looking for a floating home in France.

Hey Wayne.

looks like LaBoat is opening up cruises in Italy and Holland....

http://www.marketwire.com/press-rele...nd-1331857.htm

Interesting.

I would go back to Italy in a heart beat. Unfortunately there are no
canals that I'm aware of in the Piedmont/Alba/Barolo wine making
region. Too hilly. Portofino was way cool but that's down on the
Med coast where you need a more sea worthy boat.

http://www.marketwire.com/press-rele...s-New-European...

Interesting.

I would go back to Italy in a heart beat. * Unfortunately there are no
canals that I'm aware of in the Piedmont/Alba/Barolo wine making
region. * Too hilly. *Portofino was way cool but that's down on the
Med coast where you need a more sea worthy boat.

Eh, don't kid yourself. they;ll probably work it out to where you
can't help but go.

LOL!

Recent bike trip Larry[_23_] General 0 June 28th 10 11:54 PM
Recent bike trip Harold[_2_] General 2 June 27th 10 07:53 PM
Recent bike trip Tim General 0 June 27th 10 07:34 PM
Here's a Trip report I wrote about a recent river trip I took. Geoff Jennings Whitewater 0 July 10th 03 07:44 PM