posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
Tim Tim is offline

Default Some videos from our recent cruise/road trip

On Oct 8, 9:44*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 18:25:51 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

We chartered from Le Boat, starting at Gray, ending up at Branges.

http://www.leboat.com/

They seem to run a pretty good operation.

We were on the Canal du *Rhône au Rhin for a short distance but mostly
on the Saône and Seille Rivers. *Friends of ours are docked on the
Canal du *Rhône au Rhin, living on an 80 ft canal barge that they are
rennovating. * It barely fits into the locks and is quite a handful to
manage from their reports. *Very roomy and comfortable however if you
are looking for a floating home in France.

Hey Wayne.

looks like LaBoat is opening up cruises in Italy and Holland....

http://www.marketwire.com/press-rele...s-New-European...

Interesting.

I would go back to Italy in a heart beat. * Unfortunately there are no
canals that I'm aware of in the Piedmont/Alba/Barolo wine making
region. * Too hilly. *Portofino was way cool but that's down on the
Med coast where you need a more sea worthy boat.

Eh, don't kid yourself. they;ll probably work it out to where you
can't help but go.

LOL!