BoatBanter.com

-   -   Some videos from our recent cruise/road trip (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/118649-some-videos-our-recent-cruise-road-trip.html)

Wayne.B October 1st 10 12:51 PM

Some videos from our recent cruise/road trip

Best viewed in full screen at 480p.

On the Seille River in France:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tb5C-ON-MM

Driving north from Portofino, Italy along the Med coast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw4Y_3P4IPA

Tim October 1st 10 01:09 PM

On Oct 1, 6:51*am, Wayne.B wrote:
Best viewed in full screen at 480p.

On the Seille River in France:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tb5C-ON-MM

Driving north from Portofino, Italy along the Med coast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw4Y_3P4IPA

Cool, I gotta head for work and I'll review 'em when I get home this
evening.

Wayne that really looks like a fun trip.

Jack[_3_] October 1st 10 03:32 PM

On Oct 1, 7:51*am, Wayne.B wrote:
Best viewed in full screen at 480p.

On the Seille River in France:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tb5C-ON-MM

Driving north from Portofino, Italy along the Med coast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw4Y_3P4IPA

Very nice, Wayne. Thanks for sharing.

Secular Humoresque[_2_] October 1st 10 04:34 PM

Some videos from our recent cruise/road trip

In article 051152b3-802f-4588-9dae-81b86eeb1a15
@d25g2000yqc.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 1, 7:51*am, Wayne.B wrote:
Best viewed in full screen at 480p.

On the Seille River in France:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tb5C-ON-MM

Driving north from Portofino, Italy along the Med coast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw4Y_3P4IPA

Very nice, Wayne. Thanks for sharing.

I hate sightseeing. I'd rather just fly somewhere and get to my hotel.
Cars and such are just too slow.

John H[_2_] October 1st 10 06:35 PM

On Oct 1, 7:51*am, Wayne.B wrote:
Best viewed in full screen at 480p.

On the Seille River in France:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tb5C-ON-MM

Driving north from Portofino, Italy along the Med coast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw4Y_3P4IPA

Very nice, Wayne. Now, where are the Monaco vids?

nom=de=plume[_2_] October 1st 10 06:38 PM

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
Best viewed in full screen at 480p.

On the Seille River in France:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tb5C-ON-MM

Driving north from Portofino, Italy along the Med coast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw4Y_3P4IPA

Wow... beautiful pictures AND music. Thanks!

Harry® October 1st 10 06:58 PM

"John H" wrote in message ...
On Oct 1, 7:51 am, Wayne.B wrote:
Best viewed in full screen at 480p.

On the Seille River in France:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tb5C-ON-MM

Driving north from Portofino, Italy along the Med coast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw4Y_3P4IPA

Very nice, Wayne. Now, where are the Monaco vids?

You mean da beach? Drool!

--
Harry
"The 'C' students run the world."

Tim October 2nd 10 12:37 AM

On Oct 1, 6:51*am, Wayne.B wrote:
Best viewed in full screen at 480p.

On the Seille River in France:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tb5C-ON-MM

Water like glass! Excellent clip, Wayne.

Thanks!

Hadenough October 3rd 10 08:09 AM

On Oct 1, 7:51*am, Wayne.B wrote:
Best viewed in full screen at 480p.

On the Seille River in France:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tb5C-ON-MM

Driving north from Portofino, Italy along the Med coast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw4Y_3P4IPA

Was that you, the scrawny -looking goon on the foredeck in the video?

John H[_2_] October 3rd 10 04:18 PM

Some videos from our recent cruise/road trip

On Oct 1, 7:51*am, Wayne.B wrote:
Best viewed in full screen at 480p.

On the Seille River in France:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tb5C-ON-MM

Driving north from Portofino, Italy along the Med coast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw4Y_3P4IPA

Very nice, Wayne. *Thanks for sharing.

I hate sightseeing. I'd rather just fly somewhere and get to my hotel.
Cars and such are just too slow.

This is a nice thread. Put the crap in a crap thread. There's enough
of them around!