Default The end of RBC.

On Fri, 09 Jul 2010 02:34:00 +0200, Sjouke Burry
wrote:

How so OT? Wasn't Noah the original cruising yachtsman :-?

No, he did not cruise, he just floated around.
That is how he ended up on a mountain top.......

He had two of everything except batteries for the GPS...

BAD DAY AT THE ARK
------------------
Roger McGough, Liverpool poet

On the eleventh morning
Japheth burst into the cabin;
'Dreadful news, everybody, the tigers
have eaten the bambanolas!'

'Oh, not the bambanolas,' cried Mrs Noah.
'But they were my favourites,
all cuddly and furry
and such beautiful brown eyes.'

Noah took her hand in his,
'Momma, not only were they cute
but they could sing and dance
and speak seven languages.'

'And when baked, their dung was delicious.'
added Shem wistfully.
Everybody agreed that the earth
would be a poorer place without the bambanolas.

Noah determined to look on the bright side.
'At least we still have the quinquasaurapods.'
'Oh, yes, the darling creatures,' said his wife.
'How would we manage without them?'

On deck, one quinquasaurapod was steering,
cooking, fishing, doing a crossword
and finding a cure for cancer.
The other was being stalked by a tiger.

On Fri, 09 Jul 2010 02:34:00 +0200, Sjouke Burry
wrote:

Bruce in Bangkok wrote:
On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 23:52:41 +0100, Justin C
wrote:

In article , Larry wrote:
What a pity such a great community has been destroyed so fast by a handful
of ****heads.
The words pot, kettle, and black come to mind, Larry. Your anti-Semitic
rants certainly haven't helped.

When the OT posters complain of OT posts, is that irony? Who cares,
you've made your bed, now lie in it.

Justin.

How so OT? Wasn't Noah the original cruising yachtsman :-?

No, he did not cruise, he just floated around.
That is how he ended up on a mountain top.......

It's not as if "cruisers" can't hit mountain tops. Remember, forty
days and forty days of deluge makes islands of many mole hills :-)

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)
mmc mmc is offline

news
wrote:

How so OT? Wasn't Noah the original cruising yachtsman :-?

No, he did not cruise, he just floated around.
That is how he ended up on a mountain top.......

He had two of everything except batteries for the GPS...

If he'd been just a little "switched on" (as our Brit cousins say) he would
have skipped the invitations to Mr.s and Mrs.s Mosquito, NoSeeUm,
BrownRecluse, BlackWidow, Mamba, FerdeLance, and a few others.....

mmc mmc is offline

"Justin C" wrote in message
news

--
Justin C, by the sea.

I may be anti-semitic too as I don't see Israelis or Jews from any other
country as any more special than anyone else.
And believe they should be held responsible for thier actions.

"mmc" wrote in news:4c37217d$0$15840
:

I may be anti-semitic too as I don't see Israelis or Jews from any other
country as any more special than anyone else.
And believe they should be held responsible for thier actions.

Whoa! Serious antisemite stuff, disagreeing with Zionism and Jews.....tsk,
tsk!

http://www.gtr5.com/

We will not forget a single one that died at the hands of the
Israelis....not one.

--
Global Warming and Creationism are to science what iPhone 4 is to
antennas...

Larry

In article , Larry wrote:
Justin C wrote in
news
In article , Larry wrote:
What a pity such a great community has been destroyed so fast by a
handful of ****heads.

The words pot, kettle, and black come to mind, Larry. Your
anti-Semitic rants certainly haven't helped.

When the OT posters complain of OT posts, is that irony? Who cares,
you've made your bed, now lie in it.

Justin.

Yep.....the fun is gone. The ****heads have taken over the henhouse.

RBC is dead...

Well, don't let the door catch you on your way out. One less bigot, one
huge improvement.

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

In article om, mmc wrote:

"Justin C" wrote in message
news
In article , Larry wrote:
What a pity such a great community has been destroyed so fast by a
handful
of ****heads.

The words pot, kettle, and black come to mind, Larry. Your anti-Semitic
rants certainly haven't helped.

When the OT posters complain of OT posts, is that irony? Who cares,
you've made your bed, now lie in it.

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

I may be anti-semitic too as I don't see Israelis or Jews from any other
country as any more special than anyone else.
And believe they should be held responsible for thier actions.

You're entitled to your views.

The point I was making was that Larry was complaining that this NG has
been destroyed by ****heads, which I took to mean OT posters, of which
he one. He is, therefore by his own admission, a ****head, and he
acknowledges that he has helped destroy the group. My opinion of his (or
your) views on Jews is irrelevant, I just used it as an example of the
OT material that Larry has posted.

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 00:03:52 +0100, Justin C
wrote:

I just used it as an example of the
OT material that Larry has posted.

Larry has also posted a lot of "on topic" material over the years and
been a great deal of help to many people here.

Wayne.B wrote in
:

wrote:

I just used it as an example of the
OT material that Larry has posted.

Larry has also posted a lot of "on topic" material over the years and
been a great deal of help to many people here.

That means little to Zionist Justin, whos connections I have yet to figure
out...

Does he ever go to sea?

What day did RBC die? Larry Cruising 4 June 1st 10 12:47 AM
RBC is RIP Bob Cruising 49 January 25th 09 04:10 PM
You Know You've Been Reading RBC Too Much When ... David TG Cruising 4 November 9th 07 05:03 AM
Is RBC sail only? John Buscema Cruising 12 January 20th 04 06:21 PM