Default The end of RBC.

In article , Wayne.B wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 00:03:52 +0100, Justin C
wrote:

I just used it as an example of the
OT material that Larry has posted.

Larry has also posted a lot of "on topic" material over the years and
been a great deal of help to many people here.

I agree, but he can't have it both ways. He's either against OT posts
and therefore does not do it, or he is ambivalent and has no reason to
complain.

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

In article , Larry wrote:
Wayne.B wrote in
:

wrote:

I just used it as an example of the
OT material that Larry has posted.

Larry has also posted a lot of "on topic" material over the years and
been a great deal of help to many people here.

That means little to Zionist Justin, whos connections I have yet to figure
out...

Larry, lose that chip from your shoulder, I was quoting that as an
example, it wasn't an attack on your views, or the facts.

Does he ever go to sea?

Why not as me? I'm out most weekends, with friends, with family or
alone. My usual sailing area is The English Channel. I'd be out now (for
it is glorious) if it weren't for a non-sailing friends birthday. I
don't claim to be an expert on the subject, or to be accomplished, I'm
still very much a beginner, and learning what I can.

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

I've moved from the lakes to the Atlantic coast now have 2 sailboats
and been hard at it for a year and a half now. I would still say I'm a
beginner so I drop in alot to see if theres something to learn.

There are very few sites you don't have to wade thru, but and info is
good. and its been part of a great adventure so far.

What day did RBC die? Larry Cruising 4 June 1st 10 12:47 AM
RBC is RIP Bob Cruising 49 January 25th 09 04:10 PM
You Know You've Been Reading RBC Too Much When ... David TG Cruising 4 November 9th 07 05:03 AM
Is RBC sail only? John Buscema Cruising 12 January 20th 04 06:21 PM