Default Sailor Missing

An experienced singlehanded sailor is missing an a leg from Catalina
Island to Marina Del Ray.

His boat washed up on shore, but he wasn't on it.

Still looking for him but the water is cold this time of year.

Latitude 38 has a piece on web site.

Lew

Junior Member

Hey it was bad news , I really feel bad for him.It is wonder that an experienced singlehanded sailor missed.Was his boat checked properly? I can understand due to cold water it is quite difficult but I think should continue to find him.