Default Dr. Diesel, Foley Engines, and me...

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 20:22:38 -0400, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

Skip and crew, about to go to the Jumentos for a couple of weeks...

Keep us posted on the Jumentos. We're thinking of stopping through
there in June on our way back north.

See the posts made recently, if you've not already :{))

L8R

Skip

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in
its hand
(Richard Bach)