posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Default Tired of the ICW

Frogwatch wrote:
My 28' sailboat is now in Stuart, Fl after transiting the Okechobee
waterway but I want to get to Bimini and then to the Berry Is. so I
need to get to Miami. However, I am now very tired of the ICW so I
would like to sail down the coast on the outside from Stuart to
Miami. If I stay within 5 miles of land, will I have any problems
with the Gulf Stream pushing me N.?

That would depend on where the Gulfstream is at the time. It moves and
changes.

Tired of the ICW Frogwatch General 52 May 4th 10 03:34 PM
Tired of the ICW Wayne.B Cruising 8 April 14th 10 11:08 PM
Tired of the ICW Tim Cruising 0 April 6th 10 06:51 PM
Tired Old 4 Cyl crystalguy General 7 September 11th 06 12:43 PM
I'm getting tired Jim, General 2 February 27th 05 05:15 AM