Default Mike Manners' Big Fat Gut

Miker Manners sure let himself go. Look at the size of that gut! Even Joe
Butcher's gut isn't that large. Of course, neither Joe nor Mike are
sailors. They have that in common at least.

PRE
img src="http://www.remembernhs.com/NHSPIX/PIXSATURDAY/P1010005.JPG"
PRE

--
Gregory Hall

"Greg Hall" wrote in message
8...
Miker Manners sure let himself go. Look at the size of that gut! Even Joe
Butcher's gut isn't that large. Of course, neither Joe nor Mike are
sailors. They have that in common at least.

--
Gregory Hall

Doesn't Salty @ Dog dotcom aka Bitty Bill = Mike Manners?

Wilbur Hubbard

Default Mike Manners' Big Fat Gut - just got even BIGGER!

" Gregory Hall" wrote in message

I noticed something odd about that photo. It looks like the aspect ratio
had
been tampered with. Sure enough, using Photoshop, I changed the width
from
411 to 511 and left the height the same and, VOILA!!! Now all the people
look more real. Manner's head was too tall and thin in the original, for
example. It looks like he was ashamed of how fat he is and tried to slim
himself down (and the fat woman on his right, too) by making the photo
narrower.

Here it is again in the proper aspect ratio. Compare it with the one below
from his reunion site.

snipped HTML

Egad!, Gregory, I think you're onto something there . . .

Shame on poor ole SaltyDog. What a PUTZ! I almost feel sorry for him.

Wilbur Hubbard

Dear Miss Manners: Tom Francis - SWSports General 26 September 5th 09 05:52 AM
Finally, a solution for bad manners on the water Doug Kanter General 6 February 3rd 06 07:10 PM
Ramp Manners HankCoen General 19 June 24th 05 03:02 PM
Mike B. now your in deep doo doo Wyatt Earp Power Boat Racing 0 December 5th 03 04:01 AM
I'M SORRY MIKE BARRETT! BSTEPPSS Power Boat Racing 0 July 30th 03 05:09 AM