Default Small nautical craft that you can bring on board your boat - ships inbottles

As a fellow sailboat cruiser I'd like to share some nautical artwork
with everyone. I am a live aboard and have been living on a boat for
a year and a half and I absolutely love it! While on board I picked
up a craft to keep me busy. Now i built ships in bottles! See what I
am doing...

We make completely handcrafted ships in bottles just like those Old
Salts did it! Browse our gallery, purchase, special request your own
ship in bottle, inquire of anything, keep posted on new SIBs, or leave
a comment. We are here to share this unique art!

Join me at my new website at: http://www.shipinbottles.com

If you are a myspace member, add me as a friend and subscribe to my
blog, I am interested in lots of arts in crafts including sign
painter, boat lettering, stained glass, glass mosaics, jewelry, and
ships in
bottles: http://www.myspace.com/shipsinbottles

Small craft warnings or rain JimH General 11 August 23rd 07 01:36 AM
What kind of small craft would fit this need? Al Deveron General 25 July 7th 06 11:55 AM
Small Craft Advisory JimH General 5 June 12th 06 11:51 AM
Small Craft Warnings? ;-) *JimH* General 0 June 15th 05 10:29 PM
SNAME Small Craft CD PhilA Boat Building 0 October 14th 03 12:54 AM