Default Midget subs and me

Even if you are not interested in Pearl Harbor or WWII history, some
of you might wonder what I look like

Tuesday, January 5 at 8:00 EST you can see me on "Nova" for about 5
minutes blowing up models of Japanese midget subs I designed and had
built for the show. Info and trailer he

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/killersubs/

You can see me in the trailer if you look quickly. I'm the guy in the
red jacket just before the boom.

--
Roger Long
Joe Joe is offline

On Dec 31, 1:18*pm, Roger Long wrote:
Even if you are not interested in Pearl Harbor or WWII history, some
of you might wonder what I look like

Tuesday, January 5 at 8:00 EST you can see me on "Nova" for about 5
minutes blowing up models of Japanese midget subs I designed and had
built for the show. Info and trailer he

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/killersubs/

You can see me in the trailer if you look quickly. I'm the guy in the
red jacket just before the boom.

--
Roger Long

That was just after the boom Roger, looks interesting.

Did you get to go to Pearl Harbor during the project?

Is the sub found the sub the USS Ward fired upon ?

Have a Happy New Year BTW

Joe