Joe Joe is offline

Default Galveston's Best Coffee Scam!

On Jan 3, 11:32*am, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

Just Google "Cecil Wilbur Neal" and see why Neal Warren is so upset.

Joe
Bob Bob is offline

Hello joe:

I need to ask. Why is your new boat designed to be more motor boat
than sailboat? Clearly your hull is a hard chined motor boat with a
tunnel stern. In fact she look a lot like a shrimp boat. I thought you
wanted a sailboat and not a motor boat.....?

Bob
Joe Joe is offline

Default Galveston's Best Coffee

On Jan 5, 7:12*pm, Bob wrote:

Bob

I thought you were working offshore, but you have always been posting
from the same place mo. after mo. after mo. asking stupid questions
Bob. R U tired of pretending you have a job ?

Joe
Bob Bob is offline

On Jan 5, 5:41*pm, Joe wrote:
On Jan 5, 7:12*pm, Bob wrote:

Bob

I thought you were working offshore, but you have always been posting
from the same place mo. after mo. after mo. asking stupid questions
Bob. R U tired of pretending you have a job ?

Joe

Uhhhh Joe. crew have internet connection now days
if im in fouchon or off the boat i use my verizon air card for an
internet connection.................
bob
ps its my 14 off

On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 23:40:16 -0800 (PST), Bob
wrote:

On Jan 5, 5:41*pm, Joe wrote:
On Jan 5, 7:12*pm, Bob wrote:

Bob

I thought you were working offshore, but you have always been posting
from the same place mo. after mo. after mo. asking stupid questions
Bob. R U tired of pretending you have a job ?

Joe

Uhhhh Joe. crew have internet connection now days
if im in fouchon or off the boat i use my verizon air card for an
internet connection.................
bob
ps its my 14 off

I have a wireless modem that will work on a cruise ship a thousand
miles from land. No extra charge. Same address in the headers
everywhere.

Casady

On Thu, 07 Jan 2010 18:00:09 -0600, Richard Casady
wrote:

I have a wireless modem that will work on a cruise ship a thousand
miles from land. No extra charge. Same address in the headers
everywhere.

Tell us more.

Who makes it? How does it communicate? Model # ?
Price ?

You You is offline

wrote:

On Jan 5, 5:41*pm, Joe wrote:
On Jan 5, 7:12*pm, Bob wrote:

Bob

I thought you were working offshore, but you have always been posting
from the same place mo. after mo. after mo. asking stupid questions
Bob. R U tired of pretending you have a job ?

Joe

Uhhhh Joe. crew have internet connection now days
if im in fouchon or off the boat i use my verizon air card for an
internet connection.................
bob
ps its my 14 off

I have a wireless modem that will work on a cruise ship a thousand
miles from land. No extra charge. Same address in the headers
everywhere.

Casady

only because the Cruise Ship has it's own CellSite aboard that connects
to the SAT based IP/Internet connection for the ship... duh...

wrote:

I have a wireless modem that will work on a cruise ship a thousand
miles from land. No extra charge. Same address in the headers
everywhere.

Tell us more.

Who makes it? How does it communicate? Model # ?
Price ?

Forty bucks. In the offshore case something was going on that involved
the ships radio gear and satellites. Might as well be magic, there was
no extra charge from the phoneco or the ship.

Casady

wrote:

I have a wireless modem that will work on a cruise ship a thousand
miles from land. No extra charge. Same address in the headers
everywhere.

Tell us more.

Who makes it? How does it communicate? Model # ?
Price ?

Forty bucks. In the offshore case something was going on that involved
the ships radio gear and satellites. Might as well be magic, there was
no extra charge from the phoneco or the ship.

Casady

In other words, you got lucky. I've been on several cruise ships in
the last few years and they all had satellite internet available at
about $1/minute. They also have their own onboard WiFi systems but
all that I've seen were secured. It sounds like your boat also had
their own cellular system but it's possible that you were in a US port
at the time and connecting the regular way. I've been able to do
that in Puerto Rico and the USVI using my regular aircard.

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 12:39:38 -0800 (PST), Joe
wrote:

On Dec 31, 12:54*pm, Bob wrote:
On Dec 31, 7:36*am, Joe wrote:

http://galvestondailynews.com/story.lasso?wcd=149551

Joe

Hey jo how are you going to keep the water out of the container or for
that matter out of your boat?
Or is that container going to be a deck load?

Bob

Bob, stick to asking the guy in Dutch Harbor if it's cold this time of
year.

Joe

The 1 TEU boxboat. Be sure and send an autographed picture to the
skipper of the Emma Maersk.

Casady

Designer Miu Miu Ruched Suede Messenger Handbag - Coffee 0182 Coffee-Handbags, Luxury, Fake,Inspired [email protected] General 0 April 24th 08 02:07 PM
Coffee anyone? Joe ASA 16 November 11th 07 07:30 PM
OT / It wasn't the coffee. Ellen MacArthur ASA 2 December 5th 06 09:41 AM
Coffee Thom Stewart ASA 12 August 18th 06 02:13 AM