Default Baja Ha Ha sinking

http://www.10news.com/news/21457298/detail.html

"Gordon" wrote in message
m...
http://www.10news.com/news/21457298/detail.html

Wow. I believe that's the first time something like this happened on the Ha
Ha. They have an excellent safety record, but I guess whales will be whales.
Sounds like there was quite a seastate also, so maybe that contributed.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Gordon wrote:
http://www.10news.com/news/21457298/detail.html

Gray whales often attack boats. Nobody knows why but most think it's a
mating issue.

On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:19:14 -0600, slide
wrote:

Gordon wrote:
http://www.10news.com/news/21457298/detail.html

Gray whales often attack boats. Nobody knows why but most think it's a
mating issue.

Hmmm. Might be wise to think out the color of your bottom paint.

--Vic

wrote:

Gordon wrote:
http://www.10news.com/news/21457298/detail.html

Gray whales often attack boats. Nobody knows why but most think it's a
mating issue.

Hmmm. Might be wise to think out the color of your bottom paint.

Might be better to keep your echo sounder turned off when offshore. Maybe
they think that is a mating call.

wrote:

Gordon wrote:
http://www.10news.com/news/21457298/detail.html

Gray whales often attack boats. Nobody knows why but most think it's a
mating issue.

Hmmm. Might be wise to think out the color of your bottom paint.

--Vic

More accurate account here
http://www.latitude38.com/lectronic/...0-29&dayid=344

wrote:

Gordon wrote:
http://www.10news.com/news/21457298/detail.html
Gray whales often attack boats. Nobody knows why but most think it's a
mating issue.

The idea of having my boat violated by a whale has me re-thinking
about this blue water trip.

wrote in message
wrote:

Gordon wrote:
http://www.10news.com/news/21457298/detail.html
Gray whales often attack boats. Nobody knows why but most think it's a
mating issue.

The idea of having my boat violated by a whale has me re-thinking
about this blue water trip.

Just write on the bottom of your boat, in huge white letters, "I AM NOT A
WHALE."

--
KLC Lewis

WISCONSIN
Where It's So Cool Outside, Nobody Stays Indoors Napping
www.KLCLewisStudios.com

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

wrote in message
wrote:

Gordon wrote:
http://www.10news.com/news/21457298/detail.html
Gray whales often attack boats. Nobody knows why but most think it's a
mating issue.

The idea of having my boat violated by a whale has me re-thinking
about this blue water trip.

Just write on the bottom of your boat, in huge white letters, "I AM NOT A
WHALE."

Very good! Next time I haul, I'm going to have the yard do this.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote:

Gordon wrote:
http://www.10news.com/news/21457298/detail.html

Gray whales often attack boats. Nobody knows why but most think it's a
mating issue.

Hmmm. Might be wise to think out the color of your bottom paint.

Not for gray whales. Some folks think attacks by killer whales stem from
white boats with black bottom paint or visa versa. I think this
plausible but probably not a factor for the grays.

Baja trailering CalifBill General 0 October 16th 07 01:27 AM
Baja Joe ASA 8 January 27th 07 02:20 AM
Baja Benito ? sonofadocker General 4 December 7th 06 03:51 PM
What to take to Baja for freebeez? Richard J Kinch Cruising 1 April 22nd 06 09:23 AM
What not to do in Baja Jonathan Ganz ASA 3 February 11th 06 11:10 PM