Default Baja Benito ?

I was offered a 1989 center console, 20 foot boat with a 100 hp johnson
on it.
Running boat, two seater with coolers etc..
The boat owner wants my 1998 Ford Sedan. The car is worth almost 6k.

I cant find this boat on ebay or a web search.

Anyone know what a Baja Benito is worth ?

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On 6 Dec 2006 13:08:55 -0800, "sonofadocker"
wrote:

I was offered a 1989 center console, 20 foot boat with a 100 hp johnson
on it.
Running boat, two seater with coolers etc..
The boat owner wants my 1998 Ford Sedan. The car is worth almost 6k.

I cant find this boat on ebay or a web search.

Anyone know what a Baja Benito is worth ?

About $2,000 in mint condition with a trailer.

With NEW tires, and Foose wheels

wrote:

I was offered a 1989 center console, 20 foot boat with a 100 hp johnson
on it.
Running boat, two seater with coolers etc..
The boat owner wants my 1998 Ford Sedan. The car is worth almost 6k.

I cant find this boat on ebay or a web search.

Anyone know what a Baja Benito is worth ?
About $2,000 in mint condition with a trailer.

With NEW tires, and Foose wheels

Sounds like it might be a good trade then.

wrote:

I was offered a 1989 center console, 20 foot boat with a 100 hp johnson
on it.
Running boat, two seater with coolers etc..
The boat owner wants my 1998 Ford Sedan. The car is worth almost 6k.

I cant find this boat on ebay or a web search.

Anyone know what a Baja Benito is worth ?

About $2,000 in mint condition with a trailer.

With NEW tires, and Foose wheels

And a flame paint job. If you watch Overhauling, have you ever seen the
dude that appears sometimes and does airbrush flames. It looks like
real fire when he gets done. Amazing. He did a helicopter and the owner
gets complaints that people see it and think it's on fire!

"The Baja Bash" is now online. Dan Best Cruising 5 March 16th 22 10:05 PM
FS: 2003 Baja 242 Islander Speedboat Glenn S. General 0 October 1st 06 11:38 PM
Baja, Wellcraft, ect... ray628 General 3 March 11th 04 12:19 AM
FS: True North 34 Cutter in Baja, Mexico - Bluewater Ready! Baja Yachts & Villas Marketplace 0 January 21st 04 09:44 PM
FS: Custom 85' Steel Trawler - great charter potential - in Baja, Mexico Baja Yachts & Villas Marketplace 0 January 21st 04 07:13 PM