Default Expendable

Looks like Obama's health care plan is already kicking in. The CDC is
recommending all people be vaccinated UNLESS you're over 64.
http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/vaccination/acip.htm
One way to cut the cost of Medicare. Let em die.
Gordon

Gordon wrote:
Looks like Obama's health care plan is already kicking in. The CDC is
recommending all people be vaccinated UNLESS you're over 64.
http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/vaccination/acip.htm
One way to cut the cost of Medicare. Let em die.
Gordon

For swine flu (H1N1)that is.
Gordon

Gordon wrote:
Gordon wrote:
Looks like Obama's health care plan is already kicking in. The CDC is
recommending all people be vaccinated UNLESS you're over 64.
http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/vaccination/acip.htm
One way to cut the cost of Medicare. Let em die.
Gordon

For swine flu (H1N1)that is.
Gordon

Perhaps you should actually *read* what your link says (prioritization
IF supply is limited). But hey, why join the reality based community if
that takes away your rant, eh?

Keith

Apparently the initial supply is limited. Florida will receive
9 million doses. It is estimated that 18 million are needed.
Florida loaded with people over 64.

I guess in this the rant (your words) is justified.
Got another one?

Fair Winds

Dave

Bob Bob is offline

On Oct 9, 8:40*am, Gordon wrote:
* Looks like Obama's health care plan is already kicking in. The CDC is
recommending all people be vaccinated UNLESS you're over 64.
* *http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/vaccination/acip.htm
* One way to cut the cost of Medicare. Let em die.
* Gordon

Typical republican ignorance. more interested in yelling, I hate Obama
than understanding an issue.

The vacine is not recomended for those over 64 or under 24 months...
or those with certain medical conditions WHY?
Because there is an increased chance of an adverse reaction. That
means the cure may be worse than the illness.

Ya dumb **** I bet ya blame Obama when you read the instructions on an
antibiotic that say, Limit exposure to sun and dont drink alchohol
when taking antibotic XYZ. I guess Obama wants all sun tanners and
drunks to DIE, yes?

One way to cut the cost of Medicare. Let em die.
Gordon

Go watch some more FOX news, huddle in the corner, clutch your gun,
and be fearfull... very fearfull.

Bob

Bob

I guess Bob can't read. There are no medical dangers for people over
64
when taking the vaccine. This is right from the CDC URL listed in the
post.
The only danger is,older people have learned to be wary of gov. and
they cause to much burden on the system.
Just as Joe Hussein Bidden said "Older people will have to make
sacrifices"

Fair Winds
Ye who is so low that they cannot keep a civil tongue

Dave

On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 17:13:28 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

I guess Bob can't read. There are no medical dangers for people over
64
when taking the vaccine. This is right from the CDC URL listed in the
post.
The only danger is,older people have learned to be wary of gov. and
they cause to much burden on the system.
Just as Joe Hussein Bidden said "Older people will have to make
sacrifices"

Fair Winds
Ye who is so low that they cannot keep a civil tongue

Dave

I guess you don't understand what you read. It has noting to do with
older folks being in danger from getting the vaccine. The reason
people over 64 are lower risk for getting H1N1 and not as high a
priority is that more of that age group has less social interaction
than other groups. Fewer people that age work, or are in school, or
hang out in public places. They get less exposure. That means that as
a group, they are at less risk, so they are last in line to get
vaccine as it becomes available.