Gregory Hall Gregory Hall is offline

Default Expendable

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"Gordon" wrote in message
Apparently the initial supply is limited. Florida will receive
9 million doses. It is estimated that 18 million are needed.
Florida loaded with people over 64.

I guess in this the rant (your words) is justified.
Got another one?

Fair Winds

Dave

The rant is that we've been told over and over that H1N1 is only
dangerous to people with other existing conditions . So who has more
likeliness of other conditions? Healthy 24 year olds or frail 75 year
olds?
Gordon

So, if you have underlying condition, no matter your age, you can get it.

Is excessive LSD usage a contributing factor?

--
Gregory Hall