Bob Bob is offline

Default Expendable

On Oct 9, 6:23*pm, wrote:
Fair Winds
Ye who is so low that they cannot keep a civil tongue

Dave

I guess you don't understand what you read. It has noting to do with
older folks being in danger from getting the vaccine. The reason
people over 64 are lower risk for getting H1N1 and not as high a
priority is that more of that age group has less social interaction
than other groups.

DAVE:
Your right Dave. I apologize to the dick head. I didnt read it and
was thinking about another vacine.

'The ove 64 are a low priority cause they a
1) less at risk OR
2) present a reduced risk to others.

Sounds good to me. Ya dont want to waste resources where they are not
needed.

Be sides, yu cna always go to Canada and get one for free anytime if
you want. Or at least that is what my Canuk friend from BC told me.
Bob

As an official Senior Citizen, I understand it's my duty to
make some sacrifices.

But the decision is hard - so many young punks to choose from!

Now That I Like

Fair Winds
Dave
Bob Bob is offline

As an official Senior Citizen, I understand it's my duty to
make some sacrifices.

But the decision is hard - so many young punks to choose from!

As an official Senior Citizen also why are you so upset cause the
govenment wont give you a hand out. Git over it, ya dont need an
inoculation handout from the govenment so ya dont get one. Quit your
selfish spoild child like whine republican, I want everyting
complaining and buck up.

The CDC baised it decission on statistics and best practices not on
how loud a few spoiled republicans can yell and scream.

Bob

On Oct 10, 5:38*pm, Bob wrote:
As an official Senior Citizen, I understand it's my duty to
make some sacrifices.

But the decision is hard - so many young punks to choose from!

As an official Senior Citizen also why are you so upset cause the
govenment wont give you a hand out. Git over it, ya dont need an
inoculation handout from the govenment so ya dont get one. Quit your
selfish spoild child like whine republican, I want everyting
complaining and buck up.

The CDC baised it decission on statistics and best practices not on
how loud a few spoiled republicans can yell and scream.

Bob

Hey Bob,

I see you can take some direction, and read part of the article like
I suggested.
But you again got you head somewhere it don't belong. I failed to
read anywhere,the vaccine is free.
If your over 64 you won't get it until supplies are available. Please
read and use ytour brain
for a change. You do have one don't you?
Oh btw I am not 64 and not a republican, and one last note your
spelling is atrocious. Oh my
bad that falls hand in hand with being able to read.

Fair Winds
Dave

Bob wrote:
As an official Senior Citizen, I understand it's my duty to
make some sacrifices.

But the decision is hard - so many young punks to choose from!

As an official Senior Citizen also why are you so upset cause the
govenment wont give you a hand out. Git over it, ya dont need an
inoculation handout from the govenment so ya dont get one. Quit your
selfish spoild child like whine republican, I want everyting
complaining and buck up.

The CDC baised it decission on statistics and best practices not on
how loud a few spoiled republicans can yell and scream.

Bob

**** off, Bob.

I said nothing about any government handouts.

You are repeating yourself like a scratched record.

On Oct 10, 2:38 pm, Bob wrote:
As an official Senior Citizen, I understand it's my duty to
make some sacrifices.

But the decision is hard - so many young punks to choose from!

As an official Senior Citizen also why are you so upset cause the
govenment wont give you a hand out. Git over it, ya dont need an
inoculation handout from the govenment so ya dont get one. Quit your
selfish spoild child like whine republican, I want everyting
complaining and buck up.

The CDC baised it decission on statistics and best practices not on
how loud a few spoiled republicans can yell and scream.

Bob

You don't think the CDC had based their decisions on "How will we keep
the majority of taxpayers alive, both now and in the future"? Tom

On Oct 10, 7:59*pm, tom wrote:
On Oct 10, 2:38 pm, Bob wrote:

As an official Senior Citizen, I understand it's my duty to
make some sacrifices.

But the decision is hard - so many young punks to choose from!

As an official Senior Citizen also why are you so upset cause the
govenment wont give you a hand out. Git over it, ya dont need an
inoculation handout from the govenment so ya dont get one. Quit your
selfish spoild child like whine republican, I want everyting
complaining and buck up.

The CDC baised it decission on statistics and best practices not on
how loud a few spoiled republicans can yell and scream.

Bob

You don't think the CDC had based their decisions on "How will we keep
the majority of taxpayers alive, both now and in the future"? Tom

Just when I was gonna get Wilbur to back me up. LOL

Fair Winds
Dave

mmc mmc is offline

"tom" wrote in message
On Oct 10, 2:38 pm, Bob wrote:
As an official Senior Citizen, I understand it's my duty to
make some sacrifices.

But the decision is hard - so many young punks to choose from!

As an official Senior Citizen also why are you so upset cause the
govenment wont give you a hand out. Git over it, ya dont need an
inoculation handout from the govenment so ya dont get one. Quit your
selfish spoild child like whine republican, I want everyting
complaining and buck up.

The CDC baised it decission on statistics and best practices not on
how loud a few spoiled republicans can yell and scream.

Bob

You don't think the CDC had based their decisions on "How will we keep
the majority of taxpayers alive, both now and in the future"? Tom

Personally, I don't beleive much that comes from the CDC. They are the
governments mouthpiece when it comes to lying to Americans about issues like
Agent Orange, Gulf War Syndrome, Acinetobactor Bamani (which has
contaminated countless US hospitals due to poor or no isolation measures)
and Leishmaniasis (parasite carried and delivered by sand flies in the
Middle East and anyone who has spent the "night under the stars" in Iraq
will have it) and who knows what else the gov't doesn't want to pay for.

On Oct 13, 11:20 am, "mmc" wrote:

Personally, I don't beleive much that comes from the CDC. They are the
governments mouthpiece when it comes to lying to Americans about issues like
Agent Orange, Gulf War Syndrome, Acinetobactor Bamani (which has
contaminated countless US hospitals due to poor or no isolation measures)
and Leishmaniasis (parasite carried and delivered by sand flies in the
Middle East and anyone who has spent the "night under the stars" in Iraq
will have it) and who knows what else the gov't doesn't want to pay for.

My point exactly. "I believe you is the government's whore, and
keeping people dumb is where you're coming from..." Frank Zappa
"Joe's Garage"